The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you forword fb campgain traffic to Landing pages ?

tech12psk

HI guys,

i am planning to start a fb campaign which i am using a local Dating(No Adult) offer on a particular place in my country. Ive checked all the facebook guidelines for running a dating campaign. So the thing is I cant give directly the tracking url from next work so can i send traffic to my landing page?

and can any one suggest what kind of landing pages do they approve.

Hi!

This is a pretty interesting campaign to run on this platform.

Here's what's super crucial: you need to be very accurate on your targeting.

In fact, Facebook highlights this simple fact: you must only target people who aren't in a relationship. This is more than important.

In addition, your banners and landing page shouldn't be explicit, but you can illustrate loving scenes/pictures as seen on TV/the movies ("Love is great" "Love is an Amazing Journey"). This type of stuff works well.

Since you'll be running traffic to your landing page, you're probably looking at a "Website clicks" campaign.

Hope you have huge success!

Cheers!

Facebook and Dating is not a easy job.

A time ago every dating offer had must be approved by FB, if this is still actual I don't know. For our main product it took 6 months to got this approval. But for sure you must follow the guidelines regarding targeting users.

The Ad review is very strict, I don't know the situation outside Europe, we failed many times on the Images we used for our Ads, they didn't accepted any Image with a kiss mouth, naked shoulder and so on (Btw. we run a site in a western european country).

The Landing page must be serious too, we show Images with hand-held couples, any kind of intimate they never allowed.

Good luck!

banners
Back