The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you find wordpress theme useful?

Do you find wordpress theme forum useful?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • What is a WordPress theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
I am thinking of removing the wordpress theme section of this forum. I wonder if any one finds it useful?

Please vote to let me know if you fond it useful or not
Thanks

I just voted NO even though I may be shooting myself in the foot!

We produce WP themes and have recently placed them gave them a shout in that section.

However, apart from that - in all fairness it is full of users who just join forums to spam forums with just their WordPress themes.

99% of the time users who place their themes in the WP section never ever use any other part of the site or have anything to say.

For those of you indifferent to this - forgive me.

I just voted NO even though I may be shooting myself in the foot!

We produce WP themes and have recently placed them gave them a shout in that section.

However, apart from that - in all fairness it is full of users who just join forums to spam forums with just their WordPress themes.

99% of the time users who place their themes in the WP section never ever use any other part of the site or have anything to say.

For those of you indifferent to this - forgive me.

I said no but I'm also affecting myself because I too make wordpress themes. How about implementing a "you must have a minimum of 20 posts" or something for that forum? Its useful but every single one of 'unread posts' is "wordpress theme" which is kind of annoying since none of them are amazing! (not that I can comment!)

Yes for me because i am using some of them :thumbsup: Its useful for those who want to use free WP themes like Me. So we have choice to select amongst so many ;)

DON.

You see it all the time in places like DP who buy and sell links in theme footers. I often see in them this place come up as a "place to promote the theme".

Oh! How i forgot that part :angry:

Thanks for reminding me :good:

Agree with you on this point.

DON.

banners
Back