The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do You Collect Leads For Insentive Offers?

Happy Marketer

affiliate
I saw most of the marketers love to send their traffic directly to the offer page rather than receiving leads via their squeeze page. For incentive offer is it worthy to collect leads?

I saw most of the marketers love to send their traffic directly to the offer page rather than receiving leads via their squeeze page. For incentive offer is it worthy to collect leads?
I don't other markets do. But I always collect leads. Because I believe leads are gold.

A lot do it. Some people think it cuts down conversions/sign ups though because of the extra step.

For me I am not collecting any leads. Because I have already collected my leads and drive them to suitable offers.

I think your CR will be lesser in the first place due to friction but you win in the long run like @Batman said.
By using email marketing you will have more data to optimize such as emails open rate, emails CTR... but the game is worth it. :)

I think your CR will be lesser in the first place due to friction but you win in the long run like @Batman said.
By using email marketing you will have more data to optimize such as emails open rate, emails CTR... but the game is worth it. :)
Ya, I am also going to collect the leads. I think could run other CPS and CPA offers too. Let the journey begin.

banners
Back