The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do Successful Marketers Work Better with Ad Networks or Direct With Vendors?

As a successful Affiliate Marketer, I prefer...

• The Structure and Selection of an Ad Network

• The Customizability of Working Directly With Vendors

Results are only viewable after voting.

utdream

Service Manager
Service Manager
Vivio Technologies
Do you, as a successful Affiliate, work better when you work with an Ad Network with a lot of various affiliate offers or do you work better when you can customize your offer directly with a vendor?

Do you prefer maintaining close relationships with vendors or do you prefer working through an ad network?

Do you, as a successful Affiliate, work better when you work with an Ad Network with a lot of various affiliate offers or do you work better when you can customize your offer directly with a vendor?

Do you prefer maintaining close relationships with vendors or do you prefer working through an ad network?

I have been doing mostly direct for a few years now in the real estate industry (lead gen) and one other niche. They both have their virtues, I am staging for mobile and native ads in different niche at the moment.

Going direct is not as easy for those with limited experience. Generally, I have found, you have to have an exceptional history of successful traffic conversions in the specific niche to go direct. It's worked well for me. I know many going direct, but it isn't for everyone.

In my opinion, you'd be more successful if you partner with the right affiliate because that's what happened to me. I've tried working closely with vendors before, but never have I earned much more than what I made partnering with OfferDaddy. That's why I choose working through an ad network...:)

banners
Back