The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do credit card submit suitable for beginners?

Shahidan

affiliate
Hey i just getting started in cpa marketing i want your help guys . Some people recommend me credit card submit and other recommend me soi which one better and why ..
I appreciate your opion

Hey i just getting started in cpa marketing i want your help guys . Some people recommend me credit card submit and other recommend me soi which one better and why ..
I appreciate your opion
Cc submits require a bigger budget than soi and require more testing due to their complexity.
Soi requires low budget but they’re very difficult to make profitable as a newbie, the margins are too low, unless you hit the jackpot and have an immense cr.
Cc submits cr has plummeted as of the past few years due to new gdpr regulations and people being reluctant to give out such sensitive info to some sketchy offer.
Soi has a much simpler conversion flow and higher cr but most offers labelled as soi require multiple pages of info being submitted. From my experience and the experience of others I have spoken to more levels of shaving happen with these types of offers. Prepare to send quality leads or you will not be paid.

My opinion start with click2sms offers for tier 4 geos. Payouts low but cr is high, easy profit ;) Traffic cost is low for pop. This will teach you lots of info of how to track cpa campaigns.

Any more questions don’t hesitate to ask.:)

Last edited:
I appreciate your opion
There are no right or wrong ways to start it all depends on the budget you posses. However cc submits are hard for seasoned pros to convert.

Cc submits require a bigger budget than soi and require more testing due to their complexity.
Soi requires low budget but they’re very difficult to make profitable as a newbie, the margins are too low, unless you hit the jackpot and have an immense cr.
Cc submits cr has plummeted as of the past few years due to new gdpr regulations and people being reluctant to give out such sensitive info to some sketchy offer.
Soi has a much simpler conversion flow and higher cr but most offers labelled as soi require multiple pages of info being submitted. From my experience and the experience of others I have spoken to more levels of shaving happen with these types of offers. Prepare to send quality leads or you will not be paid.

My opinion start with click2sms offers for tier 4 geos. Payouts low but cr is high. Traffic cost is low for pop. This will teach you lots of info of how to track cpa campaigns.

Any more questions don’t hesitate to ask.:)
Thanks

I've been distracted from my response... Seems like others have replied in the meantime...
The why behind the reasoning is simple:
Think of it from your target audience's viewpoint...
- SOI (single opt-in): I have to do one simple thing (and you get paid if I do)... If that one simple thing is interesting I might easily be tempted to do it...
- CC submit: I need to give out my personal credit card details (and you get paid if I do)... I am always reluctant to give out my credit card details, it will be much harder to convince me... Your offer will need to be much more tempting...

So I can only confirm what others have said already...
It will be way harder to get conversions with CC submit compared to SOI offers (whichever type it is).

As a beginner, there are so many things requiring your concentration...
I would not add to the complexity...
Also, I suggest you read some of the follow-along threads...
They might give you an idea of things that need to be considered when running a campaign...

1. If your product delivers many will get their credit card out.
  2. Also, you need a quality business behind the offer.
So, if the offer is some iffy stuff from an unknown or not so trustworthy --you will fail.
Make a little money with SOI, DOI, other 'free' offers first --until you know how to track, optimize and convert some people first.

CC submit isn't a good idea for a beginner, unless if you have a big budget (for collecting data) ..
Maybe starting with IVR offers then moving to PIN offers is a good strategy ..
++ And good luck by the wayy!!!

- Samira

banners
Back