The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do brands monitor CPV traffic?

OscarMike

Hi everyone. I'm interested in promoting CPA offers via CPV traffic. One of the methods I learned about another IM forum is called the Fan Club Method. If someone visits Facebook, and see my signup for my unofficial Facebook fan club, they can sign up and get a free gift (eg iphone, playstation 5 etc). I'm not planning on using any trademarked logos on my lander as that would be illegal. The CPV network that I applied for approved my lander.

My question to you: do brands monitor CPV traffic? Can Facebook tell which popup ads are showing up for their domain? That would mean they know which adware software is showing their ads. Do the big brands have access to this type of info?

Can they come after ZeroPark and say "Hey, take down this popup ad- it's not from us."

What do you think?

Thanks

Last edited:
they can sign up and get a free gift (eg iphone, playstation 5 etc)

Facebook may ban you for this. I highly recommend creating a FB page for your Fan Club, but then you need to have them click through from the Fanclub FB page to your lander or content site. Even your lander can cause an issue with FB. I highly recommend directing traffic to a niche content site.

do brands monitor CPV traffic

Brands have teams that scour patforms for ad violations. Don't put yourself in that position. Brand bidding and such are typically forbidden as are the use of brand names and logos when used in a fashion inconsistent with the brands policies as well as policies they set forth for running their offers.

Can they come after ZeroPark and say "Hey, take down this popup ad- it's not from us."

This can cause you great discomfort. If the popup is hosted on your server, you have to take it down.

Promoting brands is a tricky thing. Typically promoting an offer is not the same as promoting a brand. There are distinctions.

MI
Back