The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do affiliates still use adwords?

miguel82

I've always stuck to either Adwords or Bing, the latter to test new ideas on the cheap and adwords to get the volume.

With Adwords cpc going up and up, are people moving away from adwords?

YES. In fact if you aren't using it you are leaving money on the table. Is it easy if/when running cpa/affiliate offers? No, not at all you have to know the right way to go about it which is an entirely different conversation all together :D

YES. In fact if you aren't using it you are leaving money on the table. Is it easy if/when running cpa/affiliate offers? No, not at all you have to know the right way to go about it which is an entirely different conversation all together :D
haha, care to share the right way?? :rolleyes:

I've generally found the lower the KW cpc the lower the traffic/conversions, but with the odd pocket with volume and low cpc. They're the pockets I try to find.

When using Adwords to drive traffic to a content or continuity site with frequently updated content, you can hit a mother-load of great traffic at a reasonable cost. Well placed banners and in-text ads can perform exceptionally well this way.

When using Adwords to drive traffic to a content or continuity site with frequently updated content, you can hit a mother-load of great traffic at a reasonable cost. Well placed banners and in-text ads can perform exceptionally well this way.
What about using adwords search for traffic to lead gen sites, anyone doing that? There doesn't seem to be much content about adwords here.

Anything that looks like, behaves like, or otherwise is a ratty simple affiliate site won't work. This includes lead gen. If you want to develop leads, as I do for Realtors, then you need to have some very professional sites with frequently updated quality content that follow the rules of the insane, but necessary, BIG G.

banners
Back