Official DNTX [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNTX Support

affiliate
DNTX Support submitted a new resource:

DNTX - DNTX is a Zero-Click & POP/CPV Marketplace

View attachment 6236

DNTX.com is a PPR (Zero-Click / redirect) and POP advertising network that gives you access to more than 1.5 billion unique visitors a month. Traffic starts at USD 0.002 per unique visitor and we offer full geo-targeting, mobile targeting (including device- and carrier targeting) as well as category/keyword bidding.

A stat market analysis demonstrated that our exclusive traffic source (PPR / direct navigation traffic) converts at 4.23% while search engine traffic...

Read more about this resource...

Hi guys, yes we switched our name!
We are preparing to switch all accounts to the new user interface the next weeks. In the new UI you will have new targeting options like Source ID bidding and a complete new UI. We will inform each account individually when we start the migration. In the mean time you can login at advertiser.tonic.com with your username and password.

Best,
TONIC Support

Love the new name! Congrats.
Thank you! There is more to come in the near future, please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Oh and in case anyone is at Affiliate Summit East in NYC, make sure to drop by and grab TONIC. sunglasses ;)

iS0Zvud.jpg

I'll be in Berlin, but not ASE unfortunately.

You may wish to: Add Resource or I can just change the name here?
Changing the Name would be enough. Since we replaced DNTX completely with Tonic, we don't need a second resource. Do you know if it possible to change the username as well?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Changing the Name would be enough. Since we replaced DNTX completely with Tonic, we don't need a second resource. Do you know if it possible to change the username as well?
Thank you!
Yes, please inbox me all changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back