The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ditch this offer or keep testing??

crookgfx

affiliate
I'm currently running this CPI offer on zeropark and by testing for these past 4 days this is what I came up with, the traffic source is slow. So should I keep testing it or just ditch it and start a new offer? I have 5 different angles for this campaign.

nwixwpL.png

zHPf1Ad.png

Short Answer IMO: Keep testing. At least for 7 days.

- Fuck, its converting.
- Its too early to say anything.
- 9$ for 389 clicks. Hmm, the traffic is quite expensive. Which country is it?

The offer converts. How did you choose it? Since you're paying for a CPI the costs on Zeropark will probably kill it, but try to optimize and gather as much data as possible.

Also, your lander's CTR is really low. The best one has 13.8%. Try to increase that up to see if you can increase your revenue.

Your almost paying 0.025 per redirect and the payout is kinda low $0.32.
Means you would need to break even in less than 16 redirects.
I would say, lower your bids if you are running RON traffic because you will still get a decent volume with zeropark's bidding system.
Like @servandosilva said your LP CTR is very low try to aim for 30-50%

Its not the offer's problem. The offer does converts, but the lp copy is not great or the angle doesn't convert. Just gotta keep testing angles. The offer is at .32 cents it should convert very well. I would say u need 100 clicks to determine if the angles are good.

Its not the offer's problem. The offer does converts, but the lp copy is not great or the angle doesn't convert. Just gotta keep testing angles. The offer is at .32 cents it should convert very well. I would say u need 100 clicks to determine if the angles are good.

I agree, 100 clicks is a good test base for any campaign. Anything less is premature judgement imo.

From my experience you should aim for at least 100 clicks before drawing any sort of conclusion. The more the better, of course.
If you're really have trouble hitting that, i.e. it takes a very very long time then that's also not a good sign.

banners
Back