The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Display, Pop, in app traffic

HadarProm

affiliate
Hello,

I have lots of display, pop and in app traffic and I have been working with a number of networks but still I have not found the best offers to test.

What type of offers do best with banner display, pop and in app traffic?
I'm looking for mobile content offers mostly (sweeps, games, music, generic download offers).

Thank you.

In terms of pops, it might be well to go with an established brand that's okay with the exposure. Pops have a bad reputation with the public in general, but the bottom line is numbers. We've found a lot of success with sweeps, surveys, and gift cards.

270a.png
RevForce

Hi @HadarProm, YTZ actually has a smartlink rotator for downloads! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. If you're interested, sign up here.

Hi @HadarProm

Which type of offers have you tried already?

Looks like you can work with a lot of different offers, so there should be no problem to find you some for test. Antivirus, sweepstakes, pin submits, or installation of phone utilities are normally doing well with pop traffic.
In-app traffic you can use for installs, and display - can be anything, your main focus here should be on the banner and a good landing page afterwords.

We have them all, let me know if you need more specific information :)

banners
Back