The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Discuss about compaign on Juicy ads adult and dating offer

Satya Parkash

hey guys any body expert of juicy ads here actually I set a compaign there I got 0.6% Ctr there means on 3000 click I just get 4 to 5 clicks don't know how to increase at there and get some good and unique click .anybody here to help me please tell me

Hello!
Its great you want to increase your clicks, but what's more important is ensuring the traffic you are receiving from us is converting. So, rather than focusing on CTR I would recommend ensuring your banners and marketing message is good.

Our system will automatically split-test all your images.
Integrate our S2S postbacks to measure conversions to determine if higher CTR actually helps.

hey guys any body expert of juicy ads here actually I set a compaign there I got 0.6% Ctr there means on 3000 click I just get 4 to 5 clicks don't know how to increase at there and get some good and unique click .anybody here to help me please tell me
you don't need clicks dude, but you need effective ones, and those ones you could only get them buy promoting through the right traffic source, while integrating to your campaign good banners, landers, etc. i mean you need to optimize, both your banner, lander, etc, and run good split test on this campaign, only then, you could be able to have a clear view on what is not working!! There are several tools out there that could be interesting to you for this campaign, just check the resources here regarding the spy-tools, you will find something interesting. Don't hesitate if you have any other question, good luck!

MI
Back