The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

directory submission tools

Why would you want to know that - unless your a spammer ofcourse.

Sorry but there's no way I will encourage the use of auto-submitters, as I own a search engine and hate spammers that do this kind of activity.

No spamming tools will help you, as you'll just get booted from what you end up spamming. So it will fail big-time.

If your going to submit to people's directories, then do it by hand. Besides, using such tools wont target you to specific directories anyway, so you'll end up on untargeted directories, FFA's and junk classified sites also displaying junk where youll never get clicked from. It will be a giant waste of you time, better to travel the web and make lists of related websites, it will be far more productive.

Last edited:
Even i don't support the automated softwares. They are just crappy things, can't help you in better ways. If you want to get successful results try submitting manually. It will help you to avoid mistakes.

Best tools are your hands on keyboard + mouse a good list of directories and a form filler to help you fill same details again and again faster.

Why not go for a middle ground and pay a company to do it for you? There are usually individuals looking work on the wickedfire forum or digital point who could do this for you. read carefully their listings to see if its going to be highly targetted or not.

Why bother with using Automated Software. Manual Directory Submission is still the best to do because it's more natural in the eyes of SEs and you can choose the right category that is most relevant to your site's theme. Your site might be submitted on the wrong category.

Aside from that if submit your site to several directories through using automated tool, you won't go through or your site will not be accepted for approval to those directories that require captcha verification. It's just a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont get any traffic from General directories - these dumb things dont send it these days. Pointless submitting to them bcos their all the same!

Go after related websites instead - is a better link in Google's eyes, and you get exact traffic to boot! Now thats worth doing.

banners
Back