The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dilemma, 190 Clicks and no Conv ..

Sass

affiliate
Hello All,

I was testing out a new traffic source and affiliate network. At first i thought that I had my tracker set wrong since I was (am still) having a heavy clickloss. But since I have no conversions after 190 click I started wondering where the issue could be.

Since I am also having clickloss of 35% from tracker to affiliate network I thought of using my alternate tracker setup with another vps but thought would post here for any other ideas.

AM says that the offer is converting well for others and since I am getting decent clicks too its kind of confusing.

Also for this particular offer I didnt use LP. It banner to offer page.

Its an app install offer.

Thanks,
Sass

190 clicks and no conversions is not a catastrophe, actually it may not even be a reason for optimizing yet. Check with your AM what usual CR is there and then compare with what you have.

Hello All,

I was testing out a new traffic source and affiliate network. At first i thought that I had my tracker set wrong since I was (am still) having a heavy clickloss. But since I have no conversions after 190 click I started wondering where the issue could be.

Since I am also having clickloss of 35% from tracker to affiliate network I thought of using my alternate tracker setup with another vps but thought would post here for any other ideas.

AM says that the offer is converting well for others and since I am getting decent clicks too its kind of confusing.

Also for this particular offer I didnt use LP. It banner to offer page.

Its an app install offer.

Thanks,
Sass

Hey, @Sass, how are you?

What tracker do you use?

190 clicks and no conversions is not a catastrophe, actually it may not even be a reason for optimizing yet. Check with your AM what usual CR is there and then compare with what you have.

Thank you Daria.. I spoke to him and resolved the issue regarding this offer..

Hey, @Sass, how are you?

What tracker do you use?

Hello Alex.. I use Prosper202 (self hosted on vps).. But now am running into a different issue... more like a 180 degree dive...

Now for the current offer the traffic source shows 300 click but the tracker and the affiliate network report shows 1000+ clicks...

I went into the tracking report and most of these high click are from other countries that I am not targeting.. Not sure whom to contact, because I feel the traffic source takes into account the click from the country that I am targeting or something like that...

MI
Back