The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Difficulty level: POF vs Facebook

bluedot

Hello,

I'm a newbie, trying to learn as much as I can about CPA marketing, and I wonder, where should I start advertising? Should I start with Plenty of Fish or with Facebook? Or is it worth trying both at the same time?

My first goal would be to make 50 USD per day (on average) consistently.

Thanks.

You should avoid facebook like the plague if you're a newbe affiliate, cause trust me, they will to you. And if you ever get enough data to actually make any money on it... your account may be already so very banned, before you even scratch any profit off fb. No matter how legit you think you are. So I'd defo go with POF first, to learn the ropes, before going toe to toe with a traffic source that asks for your firstborn and then some.

Also try to stick to one traffic source till you master it, or you'll just manage to waste time and budget, spreading yourself thin, before you learn the nuances of any source. Don't do the shotgun, spray & pray, throw shit against the wall and see what works, approach. Cause many affiliates have failed and got their dreams shoved back to them cause of it. Don't wanna see you piled with them.

Your goal should probably be "making my first $50 in profit AT ALL", if you haven't made any money with affiliate marketing yet. We're not in the "consistency" game. You may make in a month what most people earn in a whole year, but then you may go two months without seeing a penny.

Good luck & profits.

Thanks for replying! I'm in a CPA course by William Souza (as recommended by @greenville in another thread) and I think he covers POF as well (I have access to module 1 only at the moment, so I haven't seen it yet, but he mentions it on his sales page). This is my first course ever, and I'll start taking action only after I finish it - in the meantime I'm building my media/agency site and getting myself familiar with this industry.

OK, so 50 USD profits at all is my first goal. :) I've seen many follow-allongs and it's evident that people struggle at the beginning, so I'm prepared for that. I have time, I have some budget set aside, so I pray to have enough brain power to master this business, hehe.

So you are in mobile only now or are you using anything else for promoting affiliate offers?

POF is comparatively easier and cheaper to test on. You just have be compliant with their rules which can be a pain in the ass lol

Last edited:
banners
Back