The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lilian

affiliate
So an affiliate of mine was using a certain LP for the same offers in different Geos, and then we (I and my affiliate) realized that the CR for various geos where really far apart. It was of trying to find an answer for this difference, that I observed that CTR is very Geo-related, as less developed regions have greater CTRs compared to developed countries. Why do we think this happens?

maybe the costumers are used to see that LP in some Geos especially when the newbies are too lazy they just make copy and past for landing without any kind of creativity while in others Geos in which CTR is high users are rarely when they see that LP

maybe the costumers are used to see that LP in some Geos especially when the newbies are too lazy they just make copy and past for landing without any kind of creativity while in others Geos in which CTR is high users are rarely when they see that LP
Yes, you have a point... Interesting point of view

Hey Lilian,

It can be also explained by the fact, that in some countries people are more aware of online ads and scam, so they are already used to ignore such banners. In those countries you would need to create something specific and trustworthy, otherwise it is difficult to get conversions.

Cheers!

Hey Lilian,

It can be also explained by the fact, that in some countries people are more aware of online ads and scam, so they are already used to ignore such banners. In those countries you would need to create something specific and trustworthy, otherwise it is difficult to get conversions.

Cheers!
Hmmmmm... there are soo many reasons that would have prompted this difference.... Thanks

MI
Back