“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Dieting CPA PPS offers - Promotion methods?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by herzim, Nov 20, 2015.

1. herzim

herzim Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys,

I'd like to jump into the health & fitness niche!

There are a few really good looking dieting CPA PPS offers out there with a high payout (>50$ per PPS)

No I'd like to know how to promote them! Has anyone had experience with those offers? Is Paid traffic a good option for such offers and when yes... which source? Or do i need a niche related website in the health & fitness niche and display banners on it?

I'd like to know the fastest way to start promoting those offers... (I have around 100$ budget per day if there is a opportunity through paid traffic)

I would appreciate any kind of help!

Regards! ;)

2. CPA Evolution
  3. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

4. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

Facebook PPC also have a great potential about diet product. You know people are love to talk about their diet plan on social media so it's great opportunity to build a group where people are discussing dieting. Besides you can pin post your landing page link or any free dieting ebook and collect leads. Hope you got the marketing method ;)

banners