The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Did you get $5 sign up bonus in filesharecash?

What are they anyway?

It's a Pay Per Download network

The publisher of a file gets paid for every survey a user completes in order to download the file.

Payouts are 1 cent up to 20 bucks for each user who gains access to your content depending on what country the user is coming from and the offer selected. Most leads pay from around 1 dollar for the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. Other countries vary between 25 - 60 cents usually.

Other PPD networks are DreamCash, ShareCash, FileIce, CleanFiles.

i have never heard of them. read the reviews before u join a network, there are many fraudulent networks in this industry.

hy I'll give you $ 5 if you find yourself anmeldes with me at locked-fire. com /?ref = 100. Once you have earned more than $ 20.

Sorry but I do not speak English and must use the google translator.
Whoever plays the PPD network locked-Fire logs on my link and at least 20 earned $ gets me a bonus of $ 5 via paypal.

Last edited:
Sorry but I do not speak English and must use the google translator.
Whoever plays the PPD network locked-Fire logs on my link and at least 20 earned $ gets me a bonus of $ 5 via paypal.

I recommend you only Fileice,Sharecash or DreamCash. No fire,fire-logs or similar. Do you understand.
Google translate isn`t the best option sometimes.

I recommend you only Fileice,Sharecash or DreamCash. No fire,fire-logs or similar. Do you understand.
Google translate isn`t the best option sometimes.

I second darster! There are so many fraud ppd networks, your best bet is stick with the ones that are reputable.

Ok, I've understood darster.
The site is just new but I know the admin more than 10 years and knows that he has never cheated.
I personally have already done a lot but bad experience with fileice and can therefore only advise of this page.

Ok, I've understood darster.
The site is just new but I know the admin more than 10 years and knows that he has never cheated.
I personally have already done a lot but bad experience with fileice and can therefore only advise of this page.

Do you have any payment proofs?

banners
Back