Why not?
  • Can you get 100 visits a day? Yes
  • Can you get 20% converting? Yes
  • Can you get $20 ave. sale? Yes
  • What is 20 customer x $20 sale? $400
  • What is 10% of $400? $40
  • What is $40/day x 30 days? $1200
If you can't get 100 visits/day: LEARN

I got you but for us newbies we might not understand how to get those 100 visitors a day.

As a newbie I would take an uneducated guess you’re heavily involved in social media to get 100 visitors a day right off the bat in your first month.

How many people are affiliate marketing (00.01%?)
Compare to --> how many people are searching (99.99%?)
It's really simple just solve problems
You will get traffic
  • Not thinking 'how can I make money?'
  • Yes to thinking 'how can I solve problems?'

20% converting is a HUGE number[/QUOTE]

Yes its good point
This is why - example
  1. You are search for 'blue leather laptop bag with zip 14 inch'
  2. You see page no1 in Google 'Blue Leather 14" Laptop Bags on Sale 25% Off'
  3. You visit page and there are 45 products exactly what you searched
  4. This is why 20% conversion
  5. Also your shop sells same product in 20 sizes and 15 color (300 product pages) x 50 different type of bag its 15,000 products pages
  6. This is why traffic and sales
This is transactional search & question (where can I find product?) nobody is searching it for fun
You make the best answer
Impossible to lose with best answer

Last edited:
Maybe your thinking click through rate?
Amazon itself doesn't have a 20% conversion rate

I found this on amazon

for non-Prime members, the conversion rate is still at 13% - that's four times the average conversion rate of 3.32% for online retailers.

Last edited:
Proper SEO traffic can convert that well
We used to get 50% conversion on our trade name traffic searches. <<<that is the exception rather that the rule
We used to get 1:15 to 18 (about 6% paid and 30% free registers) from Google AdWords some years ago before they almost doubled their prices ... that was just buying SEO ...

If someone searches purse and name she is probably likely to buy something.

Here's a good one for you ...
I bought a tactical armored plates carrier vest from Amazon and it didn't fit properly so I had to return it -- I was reading reviews at Amazon and someone mentions https://www.opticsplanet.com/ncstar-vism-plate-carrier-w-external-hard-armor-pockets.html (for buying the plates --Body Armor --Amazon does not sell them) i bought one (a carrier tac vest) there -- not exactly what I wanted but the right size and 40% less money that the Amazon seller... so reviews can backfire LOL Bezos won't miss my $74 Things are getting weird here --they were conspiring to kidnap the Governor and attack the state capital here in Michigan, Trumpistan ...

Point is: I am a motivated buyer -- I already got Level IV plates that I bought at a very good price. That is the difference between creative advertising and directive (or demand) advertising. No one is *usually* looking for some specific Nutra or dating website --the sales that you get are primarily impulsive and not because the buyer was seeking out what you had *specifically* That explains the CR ratios.

@Graybeard you explain it all exactly
When transactional intent search is met with exact answer = high conv. rate
  1. Product (sunglasses)
  2. Brand (Ray Ban)
  3. Need (holiday)
Only reason customer buy/not buy is product landing page
50% of my time is to improve landers
I am making checklist from some LPO/PPO guides

Nope --our conversion rate on certain trademark and branded keywords was 30% or more ...

I was selling a brand that people wanted (and Knew) I was working for the Brand --we did have competition in the same industry -- there were other 'similar products' our product was 'specialized'
Ever sell Mercedes? BMW, Jaguar and Range Rover might be your competitors -- but you are Mercedes --you are special.
If you are in the market to buy a luxury car -- you might buy one of them.

When you slap shit against the wall hoping some will stick your numbers will scale --different ball park --different game.

Prime buyers are buying free shipping.
That vest i bought at opticsplanet was under the $50.00 free shipping offer. So, I bought an EMT bag that has MOLE fastening webbing for another $18. The shipping was free at that point but I bought more LOL. It's a psychology prime free shipping.

• I guess you can sell an existing Amazon customer ONCE?
  • If you refer that sale --you get Paid Once and not based on the customer LTV.
  • If you refer a new customer who buys you get Paid Once also.
  • Are those the correct terms?
The cookie basis of retention is a freaking joke -- cookies LMAO
Here today gone tomorrow.

This is the big problem
I have solution but complicated
Can you make 1 shopping basket on your affiliate site
On checkout its pre-filled basket, customer makes one payment for many sites?
Problem is multiple sites is different T&Cs/delivery rules

@Graybeard you explain it all exactly
When transactional intent search is met with exact answer = high conv. rate
  1. Product (sunglasses)
  2. Brand (Ray Ban)
  3. Need (holiday)
Only reason customer buy/not buy is product landing page
50% of my time is to improve landers
I am making checklist from some LPO/PPO guides
Thanks for the links!

yea I’m curious. I don’t know many people who can make $750 their first month.

Well, you do now! There are loads of them here in this community. I watched dozens of times back when William Souza was here as he took member after member through a campaign over a few days and showed them specifically they could earn $750 in a day or two.

He'll be back in the coming months, keep and eye out for the announcement.

Advice
  • Keep looking for new products
  • Join new programs
  • Watch videos
  • Read blogs
  • Dont get comfortable - because the well can dry up faster than lightning bolt

Your dedication and perseverance will lead to a fully grounded and predictable business model over this coming year with a very sustainable growth pattern.

The number 1 rule is don't quit
When you keep knocking someone usually answers the door

The number 1 rule is don't quit
When you keep knocking someone usually answers the door

international average is seven nos before hearing a yes. I find this translates to our business as well when I'm split testing, trying new offers, etc. I typically have an average of six, seven, eight tries at something before I see it jump into the place I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back