The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Diary of niche sites

fnoperi

affiliate
Gonna record here my progress of my niche sites :) So far i have built one a few months ago. It does get very few traffic though, but i made my first 3 sales. A week ago i barely build my second one. So far i have 4 blog post, made pinterest acoount, gplus, and a facebook page. I'm using the methods what i learn in Jay's course (screw95). Highly recommend it if your interested in learning about building niches.

Heres my stats of my first site i build. The niche is about a TV show that i really like (dexter), haha. My second site is related to home theater. It's a audio component that my niche site is about. Entry level, mid level, and high end.

2rbxO9P.png

Loved Dexter! They ended it in a way that gave me hope that they might bring it back.

It looks like you're starting to make some progress, congrats! Have you added any site advertising yet, or still sticking with social networking?

Yeah, I have watched Jay's free ecourse, he is an excellent teacher.

Loved Dexter! They ended it in a way that gave me hope that they might bring it back.

It looks like you're starting to make some progress, congrats! Have you added any site advertising yet, or still sticking with social networking?

Yeah, I have watched Jay's free ecourse, he is an excellent teacher.

Thank you :)
I agree, i was dissapointed in the ending of the finale season :(
No, I'm doing paid advertising on the site. Just using social, facebook, and Pinterest.

Thank you :)
I agree, i was dissapointed in the ending of the finale season :(
No, I'm doing paid advertising on the site. Just using social, facebook, and Pinterest.

Actually, the ending didn't make a whole lot of sense to me but the producers didn't ask my opinion. :)

Awesome that you're seeing conversions on new sites simply through social! It must be very encouraging for you. Keep up the good work!

Just created a Google plus page with my verified link to my site. Also 3 new blog post i did in the weekend.

How's the traffic looking? Make sure you do all social sites like it suggests in Jay's guides.

How's the traffic looking? Make sure you do all social sites like it suggests in Jay's guides.

the traffic has been low (5-11 daily) I still haven't created a tumblr, twitter for my second niche site. I just found out recently about my first site is now on the first page, 7 position on google. Its the keyword I'm targeting that gets 2,900 monthly, medium difficulty on Google keyword planner.

Gonna spend a little money to get more likes in my fb page. Just got my ad started. Since i spend a little money last week. I switch to OCPM, and facebook gave me a suggested bid of 5cents to 12 cents. I'm bidding 8 cents for 1000 impressions, not sure if that's cheap or not.

the traffic has been low (5-11 daily) I still haven't created a tumblr, twitter for my second niche site. I just found out recently about my first site is now on the first page, 7 position on google. Its the keyword I'm targeting that gets 2,900 monthly, medium difficulty on Google keyword planner.

It's great that you take action and you are having success, don't give up.
About the Medium difficulty on Google keyword planner : don't look at it, it's used to show advertiser what is the competition for biding on that keyword ad, so that's useless for you. Instead try this : Keyword Research Tools from Wordtracker in the competition section anything under 8 is good.

Haven't been working not much on the site, been busy with school finals. I recently made 2 more sales on CJ, and my first sale on Cafepress as an affiliate. I have few products that I'm promoting on my first niche site from Cafepress.

cj3.pngcafep.png

No sales yet from my second niche site. Barely have 7 posts, and barely building my followers from Twitter, and Pinterest. I also have another idea for my third niche site to build in a couple of weeks.

Hint: It's related to video games, but only focusing in 1 genre. It could be sci fi, action, rpg, or other.
I already know what it is, but only gonna be posting one of the best reviewed games for that specific genre.

It can take some time, plus this is Christmastime, perhaps that is affecting things. The important thing is that you keep at it until it works. I think it's great that you've made some sales!

Since i quit my job, and looking for another one. Now, i think is the time to give it my all, adding content to my niche sites, building up new ones, and getting followers from the social networks. Let me see if can make this happen. since i'll have plenty of time in my hands, instead of very limited time when i had my full time job.

I would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind:

Q: Are you using Wordpress to make your site ?
Q: Which platform are you suing to track the traffic and sales?
Q: How are you generating sales like are selling things to people via amazon affiliate?
Q: How old is our website and when did you generated your first sale?
Q: You choose a niche which have around 3k searches/month . How much competition did it have ?

I hope you won't mind answering these questions.

banners
Back