The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Desktop or Mobile: Where to start?

Which Offers to start first as Newbie

• Total voters
I am thinking to buy Adplexity.
Should I buy the Desktop first or Mobile first?

What is the good to start? Desktop first or Mobile or both. Just need your opinion.

Thanks

Mobile may be a better choice to start with, as you can buy more traffic for a lower price, especially in tier-2 and tier-2 countries. Maybe you will get rich with it, but you will definitely gain your experience.

I think it's better to start with a mobile.

You can find more offers with a small payout to better understand the principle of work.

@Abbas Malik
100% start with Mobile. The industry has shifted towards mobile nowadays, as we live in an generation where we as individuals are constantly on our mobile devices. Desktop is more tier 1/2 focused, whereas mobile caters to all tiers.

I think it depends on what business you choose. The truth is that nowdays everything turns into mobile and it's not weird at all, it's much more available for regular persons. But if you have a budget for both it's always better.

Hey!

Since it will take time for you to study all about affiliate marketing and different methods of money making, I'd advice you to start directly with Mobile. Nowadays most of the internet users are spending hours online on their phones and tablets, which you need to take into account.

Especially if you are going to run traffic from social media, where majority of the users are checking messages/news feed on their phones. And don't forget about great opportunities hiding behind App Installs (CPI offers), and in-app traffic.

Mobile has a lot of potential, and despite the growing competition in affiliate marketing, you will definitely find a niche for yourself there.

We actually have posted an article about it recently, feel free to check it here: Why you have to go for mobile this year?

Hope it helps you to make a decision! Cheers :)

What is the good to start? Desktop first or Mobile or both. Just need your opinion

I am still a noob so take my advice with a pinch of salt.
Though, i am quite experienced in traditional marketing.

I'd say first things you should figure out:
  • your overall knowledge of mobile and desktop. They require different approaches, as user experience differs.
  • Your starting budget. mobile in tier 3 countries is the only way to access internet, so you can achieve results with lower budget, but you will probably target older smartphones and also find yourself tinyfying your landing page images to 5-8 kbs, fighting for each kb.
  • Type of offers you are more inclined to. i.e. if you want to promote lets say online games that have downloadable client, then desktop is your friend.
After that, you can listen to your inner self and choose the one you really want and capable to work on.

Hello @EmilySmith, @Affmy, @Mobidea, @T J Tutor, @UncleScrooge

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have my direction clear now. I will start with email/zip submits, and game installs etc., but my problem is now choosing some good campaign.

I have subscribed to Mobile.AdPlexity and trying to find some good campaign. So far, every campaign I see seems dead or nearly dead to me as per adPlexity. Peerfly and Mobusi are the CPA Networks I am choosing to find the campaigns.

What criteria do you use to find some good campaigns on adPlexity? Can someone PM me with good links of the campaigns to look at in adPlexity. I will be grateful to you.

Thanks.

What criteria do you use to find some good campaigns on adPlexity? Can someone PM me with good links of the campaigns to look at in adPlexity. I will be grateful to you.

• Choose vertical
  • Choose GEO (or several countries)
  • Choose CPA network you will work with
  • Then TALK to your manager in the network and check with him what is the best converting offer for CHOSEN vertical and Geo. Dont ask him/her "whats best converting offer in general?"
Seriously. Your network manager is your best friend. They see the latest stats and will direct you to the best converting offer in your chosen vertical. Then and only then you go hunt for landings in Adplexity. Otherwise there is literally a whole wide world ahead of you and you dont know if you need fishing pole (if you go fishing) or a rifle (if you go hunting). I mean, you need to know what you are looking for in Adplexity) Every vertical have its converting offers.

banners
Back