The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Deep Link Submission Question

genuwine4532

affiliate
Anyone ever heard of Deep Links Web Directory, they offer some very cheap links which include like 3+ deep links depending on the pay option you choose.
Their G pagerank is 3 and it looks good.

What do you all think about a service like that in general?

Anyone have any experiences with them or maybe other DEEP LINK submission sites?

Haven't heard of them and so cannot comment on them specifically

However, when it comes to generating backlinks to your websites, i do not put much stock in directories apart from DMOZ and yahoo.

The reason is if your links are on a page that is full of other links, it does not seem to carry much weight with the mighty Google.

I suppose you can say any backlink is better than none.

The idea of linking to your deep pages is a very useful one.

While doing SEO, a lot of newbies i know tend to generate links mainly for their homepages. While it is good to have home page backlinks, it is equally important in my experience to work on getting links to your inner pages

Deep Link Submission

Thanks Niche,

Yeah I submitted my site to DMOZ, I think their approval time is like 3 months, so I am waiting, BUT Yahoo charges a fortune to add sites to their directory so that's out!

I am learning the value of deep links and I really make it a policy to use only quality sites, not just for the sake of linking, so that is why I asked.

don't pay for directory listings.....
1. you will not receive traffic from a directory
2. backlinks coming from directories have very little seo effect
3. google frowns on paid links

there are plenty of free directories out there to link from, but you need to get quality links coming into your site.

I think some directory submissions are good and a few paid ones can be good if they have good rankings. Having unique Titles and descriptions for each different directory is a must. If you treat each submission like it deserves a serious writeup on your site you can get some ranking from the title and wording in your description. But it really depends on how well the directory ranks...but I think if done a certain way directory submissions to a lot of different ones can be good. I don't suggest using a mass directory submission services because they don't change up the titles or descriptions. This is my 2 cent :)

Thanks Exp,

See that is what I was thinking in regards to the paid sites for deep links, because the service I want to use ranks G 1 and the other G 3 and they REQUIRE that you submit a different description for EACH regular link and for each deep link. They also give you the option of pulling your Meta automatically or providing a different descrip.

Thanks Again, I will try it out.

I'm not familiar with the directory that this thread was created about, but I think that directory links still matter.

Directory links are "themed" so you're grouped with other sites in your same category. Another thing is that a directory category page (that's populated) will
have many associated words on the page from others descriptions. This on-page content along with relevant links makes the page stronger for anyone that's listed on it. It's really no different than a yellow page listing in your local phone book. If you're there, customers can find you easier. Big companies certainly haven't slowed down their directory listings..

banners
Back