Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Decisive [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontedecisive

dontedecisive submitted a new resource:

Decisive - Mobile Advertising Made Easy.

Decisive is a self-serve mobile advertising platform that makes it easy to create, analyze, and optimize mobile advertising campaigns. With Decisive's granular campaign targeting options, you can be confident that you are reaching your precise audience. Decisive reveals critical information that will make the difference in your mobile campaigns.

Read more about this resource...

Hey folks,

Today, we're announcing our developer API. If you're interested, sign up here to receive an invitation when it launches! Tell it to all your developer friends!

Hey Folks!

Long time no see. I know learning mobile can be frustrating as hell, and you can lose a lot of money if you're not well-informed. I ran a campaign myself on Decisive last week. While it wasn't crazy successful, I mention a few good tips and info in this blog post that I think can help all of your campaigns.

Check it out!

My $300 App Install Campaign On Decisive

@K - I won't be there, but David (our CEO) and Ramneek (Customer Success Coordinator) will be.

Reactions: K
Hey, I have a few questions:
What's your min deposit?
What offer verticals would you say your traffic converts best on?
How the bidding works?
Thanks

@kerbeross

1) Our minimum deposit is $100.

2) Pin and email submits are doing really well.

3) Can you clarify. Are you talking about spending options? You can bid based on Manual CPM, SmartCPM, or CPC.

What service do you all use to create landing pages for your campaigns?

I've been using Unbounce for a while. Here's how to design a mobile landing page in Unbounce. I've also included a free template that I designed in the walkthrough.

Check it out here!

Need better clarification on our creative guidelines? Check out this video!

I applied earlier this week and received an email stating they aren't accepting new advertisers at this time. :(

Hello there!

Is Decisive still available?
I cannot reach to https://app.decisive.is/
Got this message:
Heroku | No such app
There is no app configured at that hostname.
Perhaps the app owner has renamed it, or you mistyped the URL.

I have deposited $500 in Decisive but I no longer want to use that balance.
Anyone can help me get a refund?

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back