The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Decided to change my career, and now rejected ?

elarib

affiliate
Hello everyone :)

So let me explain my situation.
I'm a software engineer with 4 years experience in Java EE, and PHP. I live in France, and i was making in Freelancing more than my fulltime Work salary, but i have friend that make more than me just with Affiliate Marketing. So, i've been thinking, this year, to change my methods, and focus just on Admob, and gain my living with Android APPS. So with my good experience, i did it, i gain my 1$ in the second day , yeah i know, in the second day ! and my 300$ in the first month :) You know the rest :)

So, i quit my full-time job, focus on Marketing, and drive paid traffic to my apps ...
And in the last two month, i've decided to put my experience in affiliate marketing, and use my apps to promote the CPA offers ( because suddenly google change some of their terms and close my account :) ) ...
So i bought an online course (William Souza course), and read many of resources as i can, and now i think i'm ready.

So in lot of resources, they recommend Peerfly and MaxBounty, but peerfly seems the chosen one for me (my friend recommend it to me, and says it can accept me ( Beginner in CPA ( i say, just CPA ) )

So, i decided ( Friday ) to register in Peerfly, but this morning, i woke up, and BOOM ! i find that my application was rejected :

Hi EL ARIB,

Thank you for applying with PeerFly. Unfortunately, in the interest of our advertisers, we will not be able to work with you without a traffic reference from another CPA network. Are you a publisher with any other CPA affiliate network that is similar to PeerFly that will vouch for the quality of your traffic? All you have to do is reply to this email with their website link and your affiliate managers email and we'll do the rest. In order for the network to count as a reference you must have earned at least $500 with them. Keep in mind that Adsense, ClickBank and Amazon are not CPA networks and we cannot accept references from them. In addition we cannot accept account screenshots as a reference.
So why for the sake of future PeerFly denied me ?? I'm pretty good in Programming, design, creativity, i have a good experience in Real Marketing, and Digital Marketing too, i feel and i pretty know that i can do well in CPA !

Please let us know, if anyone can give me more details.

P.S : In the William Souza course, he recommends us ( his students ) PeerFly, also Mohammed Baabit recommends you.

You can try other networks, Don't let this stop you
I can tell you that maxbounty is the best according to my experience bro
a4d is good network too

BUT if you insist you can contact lukepeerfly dot com he will help you

bonne chance

Thank you for your replies :)
I really appreciate it :)

@joseph2012 yeah, nth can stops me :) but just want to know why ? PF says they accept newbie :) and i think i'm not totally newbie :)

When i knew why, i can submit to other networks without committing the same error that i did with PF ( Maybe i did one , who knows :) )

P.S : I do not want make few box from CPA, i want to be professional, why not the best one in this field :) I'm self learner, and i believe in Future :)

Merciii

Hi my friend don't get disappointed there are 'n' number of networks which are good and excellent and can pay u promptly.
The same thing happened with me ...peerfly, they did same thing to me ... and to every body who r new..
This is not the end..This is the beginning man ....bye..

Sorry buddy. I understand the feeling. I will tell you one thing. Most of the affiliate networks do not accept applications easily especially those that do pay well. I will therefore recommend that you take it easy and then decide to look for someone whom you can buy the account from. It is not always the end of the road for these things. In life, always have a plan B in mind because anything can fail. I am just looking forward to a good season for you my fellow software developer.

It's especially surprising because Peerfly is often regarded as such a newbie friendly network, especially on Affiliate Fix Forums, and he's got experience with many different programming languages, which if you can figure that out, implies that you probably won't have too much trouble learning affiliate marketing.

@elarib this hits especially close to home for me because I'm very new to affiliate marketing, have done a good bit of research, and also come from a software engineering background. However, as others have stated, don't let it get to you too much. There are plenty of fish (Affiliate/CPA Networks) in the sea, and diversifying is ultimately the best for you anyways so you can see what offers are around and what the environments at different CPA networks are like. For example, if you plan on driving traffic via mobile apps, there might be Affiliate Networks more suited to that kind of traffic. I'm also interested in staying in contact with you as two affiliate marketing newbies with programming experience, so you can tell me how you've applied your programming knowledge to affiliate marketing and vice versa.

It's especially surprising because Peerfly is often regarded as such a newbie friendly network, especially on Affiliate Fix Forums, and he's got experience with many different programming languages, which if you can figure that out, implies that you probably won't have too much trouble learning affiliate marketing.

@elarib this hits especially close to home for me because I'm very new to affiliate marketing, have done a good bit of research, and also come from a software engineering background. However, as others have stated, don't let it get to you too much. There are plenty of fish (Affiliate/CPA Networks) in the sea, and diversifying is ultimately the best for you anyways so you can see what offers are around and what the environments at different CPA networks are like. For example, if you plan on driving traffic via mobile apps, there might be Affiliate Networks more suited to that kind of traffic. I'm also interested in staying in contact with you as two affiliate marketing newbies with programming experience, so you can tell me how you've applied your programming knowledge to affiliate marketing and vice versa.
Thank you for your message :)

Yeah of course, keep in touch, i've just sent you a message :)

MI
Back