The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Decent Budget to start mobile cpa?

chiruraaj

affiliate
Hey Greg,

I am currently doing ppv but want to get into mobile marketing. Can you tell me a decent budget required for advertising costs to get started with mobile cpa ? I know it will be different for different people but still I want to get a general idea, as I have some limited funds and want to know if it is right for me to venture into a new traffic source at this point. Thanks a lot. :)

I think 500$ should be good to start with , Will help you gather sufficient data and boost you to scale further. I would prefer a 1-1-1 strategy i.e. 1 traffic source - 1 campaign - 1 network . Preferably you should try up with adwords as a traffic source. Has been doing well for us.

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your suggestion.Are google adwords more lenient to mobile advertisers compared to desktop? dont they hate affiliates? For, adwords do you recommend some particular type of offers to promote to not get banned? something like doing app insatalls and not doing sign up offers? Thanks again. :)

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your suggestion.Are google adwords more lenient to mobile advertisers compared to desktop? dont they hate affiliates? For, adwords do you recommend some particular type of offers to promote to not get banned? something like doing app insatalls and not doing sign up offers? Thanks again. :)
Would love to know this as well.

MI
Back