The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dear publishers: Come to earn money with Codrim Global Mobile DSP

B

bigblairsong

My Dear friends:

Hello I am Blair. I am new here and looking for global traffic. We are a really strong mobile DSP in mobile ads industry and would like to share our nice offers to you. Come to visit us @codrim.net or contact me directly. My email is wenji.cai@codrim.net and my skype is songyun342034680. Feel free to add me. :)

Here are some introduction about Codrim:

Codrim, a global leading Mobile DSP, applies accurate orientation, big data mining and analytical measures based on DSP technology and frames, which helps customers achieve oversea market through global marketing strategy.
To Publishers:

Codrim is specializing in establishing a mobile marketing eco-system which is beneficial to advertisers, developers and ad networks. Now we own over 20,000 high quality overseas publishers and the number is still increasing.
As a global leading mobile marketing DSP, we cooperate with a great number of reliable and top end advertisers and successfully receive exclusive offers to ensure you a fill rate of 99% above and improve your ROI as far as possible. We strictly control offer quality by custom-made advertising program based on advertisers’ needs to ensure the best user experience and help publishers to maximize monetization to a large extent.

We also welcome advertisers to look for traffic from us. We've got global traffic with nice quality.

To Advertisers:

As a global leading mobile DSP, Codrim takes advantage of big data mining technology,provides advertisers with highly efficient and precise advertising targeting marketing plans.

Four Advantages:

High Coverage

Great amount of global traffic over 100+ countries and areas with 24/7 service.

Precise Marketing Strategies

DMP portfolio optimization for precise advertising to target users by multi-dimensionaccurate delivery.

Overall data Report

Precise data report for making correct decision.

Various Advertising Models

Different mobile advertising models with high quality one-to-one service, mainly on CPA,together with CPM, CPC, CPS andetc., to largely accommodate the budgets.

Hello I am Blair. I am new here and looking for global traffic. We are a really strong mobile DSP in mobile ads industry and would like to share our nice offers to you. Come to visit us @codrim.net or contact me directly. My email is wenji.cai@codrim.net and my skype is songyun342034680. Feel free to add me.

Hi @bigblairsong and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us here.

We have three areas of the community where you can pitch your company, products, and services.

Contributing actionable information for our members is the quickest way to draw their attention and their participation.

Any time you are pitching your company, product(s), and services, you must do so in the following areas of our community.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - here you can apply to have your product and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Remember to add some company/product info and a logo in your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads and posts relevant to the sub forum and/or thread/post title.

Also, check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

Hi @bigblairsong and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us here.

We have three areas of the community where you can pitch your company, products, and services.

Contributing actionable information for our members is the quickest way to draw their attention and their participation.

Any time you are pitching your company, product(s), and services, you must do so in the following areas of our community.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - here you can apply to have your product and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Remember to add some company/product info and a logo in your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads and posts relevant to the sub forum and/or thread/post title.

Also, check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

Hi TJ,
Thank you very much for your help! I have added the resource! It's an awesome function!

Thanks for being so generous to share such like opportunity to the fellow members. I have gone through your post and I can say I have spared sometime to look into Codrim Global in details. I am that person who always like being sure in the deal i am entering into just as a way to avoid regrets in the near future. I have seen it is a good place and will try weghing it out based on a few factors and get back to you.

banners
Back