Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

DCypher Media Steal me 1200$ (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaytemMix

affiliate
Hi
I’ve been an affiliate with dcyphermedia for the past 3 months,i make in january 120$ just for one day because i worked just with one offer,i ask the AM (Ana) for the traffic she said it's very good just keep working Ok ,i'm a student and i don't have lot of money i borrowed 600$ from my friend and spent it in the traffic source (starapp and fb ads)the best quality i make more than 1000$ ok the manager said my traffic is the best ok ,after that i I did stop the traffic because i don't have money i spent all what i have in the traffic source,ok after 1 month i ask the AM for the payement she said my traffic is fraud !! what !! i ask for the raport she said the advetiser don't give them the raport!! untill now i don't have any raport and no payement i swear untill now i don't back the 600$ of my friend because i don't have money i'm working for my family because i don't have father and i'm a student i have just 20 years
dcyphermedia is big scam they take from me more than 1100$ go away from it please ,now i'm Broken ,if you want any proof i will give you

upload_2017-4-26_18-37-15.png

You must post proof of your claim. You cannot call anyone or a business a scam. This is a disputes and resolutions forum. This is not a name calling forum.

Post proof of your claim in this thread.

Their representative here is AndiS and we will see what he has to say about it.

You must post proof of your claim. You cannot call anyone or a business a scam. This is a disputes and resolutions forum. This is not a name calling forum.

Post proof of your claim in this thread.

Their representative here is AndiS and we will see what he has to say about it.

Sir how can i delete the thread ?!
the problem is solved
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back