The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Dating Offers Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

datingoffersmedia

Dating Offers Media is a performance driven marketing network, as our name suggests, the lucrative and ever evolving online dating industry is the central focal point of our company. Our open minded and diverse team alongside a highly service-orientated approach ensures we meet and often exceed customer expectations.

Prompt Payouts!
Every publisher starts on Standard NET-15 terms. With quality traffic, you will be moved to bi-weekly or weekly payments. Our Bi-weekly threshold is $500+ per week, and our weekly threshold is $1,000+ per week.

Converting/Paying Offers!
We hand pick EVERY offer on our network, meaning that we only choose offers that convert and pay well. We will match or beat any other network’s payout on any offer.

Round-The-Clock Support
We provide affiliates with top quality support around the clock. You can reach your account manager via email, phone or Skype anytime! Your questions and problems will always be our top priority.

So what else will you get from Dating Offers Media? Well, we cater to the specific needs of all partners, be they companies or individuals, to the best of our ability.
We are happy to adjust payment terms for publishers who require a better cash flow or for any publishers with exceptionally high quality traffic.

At the end of the day, we aim to open up the dating industry to you, giving you the access and the support to make more money quickly. :cool:

Attachments

• dating_offer_media.png
    dating_offer_media.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 724
Welcome to the Fix! New network but with huge potential with a bunch of great dating offers.

No response for more than 10 days from my affiliate manager.If everything is going fine I will leave my review here.
First time when we talked they told me that I will be paid when I reach 50$.For now I won`t leave any negative review but
that is totally unprofessional.When my aff manager answer to me I will be able to run traffic again.

After this I am not sure If I will test any new network in the future.

My first payment is here from Dating Offers Media!
qlbjGGe.png

My affiliate manager is on holiday so another am contacted me.
Helped me out with this and approved my offers.
100$ was min.thereshold and seems it is 200$ now.
However they paid me even I didn`t reach it...Test traffic margin was 50$ and they paid me when I reached it.
Good support even I didn`t know that my AM is on holiday.
Tony seen my post on AffiliateFix and contacted me about my payment.
They sent me out my payment 20 days before the regular payment term(NET15).
Great dating/adult offers,huge payout rates!
Another thing...I would like to use Paypal as my payment method in the future too.
Really good network!

I am not able to reach out these guys on Skype.Hopefully they`re still in the business.

Network seems closed.

Please contact me if you'd like to reopen this thread or dispute anything with Dating Offers Media.

the " join now " link redirects to an affiliate tracking software company

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back