The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dating Lead Quality

F

frank3n

Which traffic source do you consider best for dating lead quality?
Minimum deposit set aside

Find someone with a dating advice blog that isn't already using affiliate marketing to monetize it and buy their ad slots :)

POF backs out for some advertisers and and not so well for others. If you can get it to back out they have a lot of traffic.

Well it really depends what type of dating offers your wanting to promote for example on adult Traffic Junky is said to have good quality traffic while on non-adult dating offers a lot of affiliates are still banking with POF.

But essentially what you put on your landing page is what will have the biggest effect on the quality of your leads in my experience.

I'm going to promote First Date ( Offer - Peerfly ) in Facebook,
but i read some posts about this case, and the results are often Facebook was blocked these campain.
Anything wrong with that ?

I'm going to promote First Date ( Offer - Peerfly ) in Facebook,
but i read some posts about this case, and the results are often Facebook was blocked these campain.
Anything wrong with that ?

Facebook hates dating. I wouldn't start there unless you want to get your account banned. :(

POF has limited traffic and their criteria is too harsh ( NO CLEAVAGE WTF). Any way some ppl still bank on pof, because they go direct. You need to deposit 1k just to be able to use all the ad sizes. Also no refund after funding. I would say POF has a good targeting platform, but not a place to make money.

banners
Back