The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Datafeed questions

viralspace

affiliate
I am looking to promote credit cards online and would like to know how I should go about this. I suppose to promote credit cards online, having a good domain name is a start...I believe we have that covered. The design/layout part of the project covered as well. We are lacking the data and the dynamic coding of the site. If anybody can help us out with this I would appreciate it very much. I suppose php is the way we're gonna go here and as for the data I think xml data feeds may be the technology used...any xml guru care to help out....that would be great. :) Thanks.

ViralSpace

Do you know which credit card affiliate program you are going to work with?
Possibly they already have some datafeed tools lined up for affiliates to use
or give you tips about the best way to integrate their data.

I originally planned to use an affiliate manager like commission junction, but would really like to go straight to the credit card providers. I am not sure if that is an option anyone can do, so I will have to check on that. The site is going to offer well known cards from top providers. Linda if you could point me in the direction of the best affiliate for credit cards I would appreciate it. Credit-land and creditcardsdotcom are two that are well known, but are they the best option? Thank you for your time.

VS

Hi VS,

So Sorry but I have not worked with anyone in that space and there isn't a CC company that I've heard any feedback about recently so I don't really know who would be best to work with.

banners
Back