The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Custom WordPress Theme for LukePeerFly.com

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
I want to get a custom WordPress theme done for my affiliate manager blog. I have set aside a decent budget to get it done, but I am going to be VERY particular on who I hire to do it. If you think you've got what it takes or know someone who might, shoot me a PM with the portfolio and price. I'll give 5% to anyone who refers me to someone who's up to the task :)

LukePeerFly has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I want to get a custom WordPress theme done for my affiliate manager blog. I have set aside a decent budget to get it done, but I am going to be VERY particular on who I hire to do it. If you think you've got what it takes or know someone who might, shoot me a PM with the portfolio and price. I'll give 5% to anyone who refers me to someone who's up to the task :)

Contact my friend Marko at marko.bukovac.net . Just tell him I've sent you :), he will know ^^

I suggest you check themeforest. There are some awesome talent there. Not sure if they agree to do a custom theme. Try to contact an author directly.

MI
Back