The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Custom GPT Site

C

Cavalier07

We are looking to create a custom GPT script and want to know what you think would be great to see in one and is missing from everyone elses

Implement features of a GPT, PPD, and URL shortener in 1 site. Make a feature so users can share a link where friends can complete offers to give them money.

Im a developer if you need someone to build this i can do it ive done it all before.

Implement features of a GPT, PPD, and URL shortener in 1 site. Make a feature so users can share a link where friends can complete offers to give them money.

Im a developer if you need someone to build this i can do it ive done it all before.

We already have a team lined up for development. Thanks for the idea hadn't thought of url shortener

I've flipped a couple of these kind of websites before, I think there's way too much competition in the niche, there are hundreds of these kind of GPT websites, which makes it hard to stand out.

I've flipped a couple of these kind of websites before, I think there's way too much competition in the niche, there are hundreds of these kind of GPT websites, which makes it hard to stand out.

That is very true. We are aiming down the mobile route as much as possible as none par 2 of the current sites even cater for mobile

Im intrested in becoming a developer in this Custom GPT Script
- I have experience with HTML and PHP
- I have Customized a GPT Website for a newcomer in GPT
- I am also experienced in Website Design as well
contact me at by replying (i cant post links)

Im intrested in becoming a developer in this Custom GPT Script
- I have experience with HTML and PHP
- I have Customized a GPT Website for a newcomer in GPT
- I am also experienced in Website Design as well
contact me at by replying (i cant post links)

I wasn't after a sales pitch was looking for ideas on what people feel are missing from current sites.

You can chosse shiftcode.com , They are big company with script gpt

Shiftcode after my experiences wouldn't touch with barge pole

MI
Back