Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Custom gateway skins or default?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So what do you guys prefer using? I used to always go custom and make a nice skin that looked apart of my site or niche....you?

I try to tie the skin as closely to the site as possible. Trust is a big factor and the more smooth of a transition from content to locker the more trust the user is going to have that you aren't simply trying to squeeze a few dollars out of them :)

Custom, custom, custom! Always custom!!!!!

Chances are your user is going to have seen the default content locker skin you're using. Plus using a theme related to your content makes everything look a lot more legitimate.

Custom, custom, custom! Always custom!!!!!

Chances are your user is going to have seen the default content locker skin you're using. Plus using a theme related to your content makes everything look a lot more legitimate.

Do you guys have some nice custom gateways?

Do you guys have some nice custom gateways?

Yeah man, we have a number of nice skins for users to choose from (all of which have been made for us). And we provide the option for publishers to use their own (recommended).

Yeah man, we have a number of nice skins for users to choose from (all of which have been made for us). And we provide the option for publishers to use their own (recommended).

Sounds good mate, i'll be along soon to check them all out!

banners
Back