The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

¿Cómo se quita un tono de llamada?

Luxion

Descargué accidentalmente un tono de llamada que no quería. Está en mi lista de tono para cecular . Cómo lo elimino

Si está en la lista de tonos de llamada de su sistema, no estoy seguro de que pueda deshacerse de él, salvo un restablecimiento de fábrica. Usando una aplicación de administración de archivos, busque en su directorio / Ringtones y en su directorio / Download - si ve el archivo de tonos para mensajes allí, elimínelo, luego vea si todavía aparece en la lista.

Last edited:
I would also seperate them and have different social accounts for the different site but it does in many ways depend on your content strategy and purpose for each site.

I have a friend who does rentals in two different countries. He has his own but now manages a bunch of others for people. He treats both of these assets as different arms of his business.

By segmenting out the social accounts he can post relevant information about the vacation rental spot to his social media accounts. Those who want to stay informed about ABC country sign up and follow him. Those who want information about ZYX country follow the other social sites.

It works well for him but he also has a great content strategy in place that just put's to shame most others in this rental niche.I would also seperate them and have different social accounts for the different site but it does in many ways depend on your content strategy and purpose for each site.

I have a friend who does rentals in two different countries. He has his own but now manages a bunch of others for people. He treats both of these assets as different arms of his business.

By segmenting out the social accounts he can post relevant information about the vacation rental spot to his social media accounts. Those who want to stay informed about ABC country sign up and follow him. Those who want information about ZYX country follow the other social sites.

It works well for him but he also has a great content strategy in place that just put's to shame most others in this rental niche.

Since to create social profile is FREE, why not?. though that means you may have to manage upto 3 social profiles, it isnt much. just employ all tactics to make sure that you get more followers, members, views,likes etc. post useful content regularly to educate and enlighten visitors about your website offers.

try to get different social media accounts for every site. you will easily manage to all sites and from one account you will confused what you want to share.

In my opinion, you should create multi social media network accounts for each domain. because it will be easier for SEO your sites.
For my i use google plus, twitter, facebook page

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
sevencopy.com is cool website for print shirts, make-up-design.com cool shirts, and coolshirtsmean.com nice shirt

Last edited:
My opinion is to create one social media account and update regularly from this you can increase more traffic to the website.

Multiple social profile may distribute your traffic to different sites, so it is better to maintain a single profile that diverts all the traffic to your website only.

MI
Back