The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official CrazyCTR [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crysper

What is CrazyCTR?
CrazyCTR is a web-based tool for web advertisers that tweaks ads for higher CTR by applying eye-catching effects to ad images, generating tons of variations for you to test. CrazyCTR also has a browser extension that speeds up the process of collecting and preparing ad images.

What kind of tweaks are applied to my images?
We call the combination of effects CrazyCTR applies to images as tweaks. The effects are chosen to make your ad stand-out: borders with different shapes and styles, basic image effects like contrast, saturation, hue, etc... , image distortion effects, different signs, marks and badges over images.

Can't I just use Photoshop? Why use this tool?
If time is important to you then you'll choose CrazyCTR, in under a minute you can generate 5800 variations from 40 images. If you would like to spend extra-hours per week, even per day, doing the same thing on Photoshop than this product is not for you.

Attachments

• crazyctr.png
    crazyctr.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 930
Great tool, very simple, easy to use and hugely effective for testing CTR.

Hey guys,

Have you prepared your banners for the Winter Season?

I want to show you a preview of the Winter pack on CrayzCTR. You can use them on any banners on any size to increase the CTR, they will work nicely on any vertical.

You can apply all these tweaks to hundreds of banners in seconds with CrazyCTR.

winter_pack_preview.jpg

Last edited:
crysper updated CrazyCTR with a new update entry:

CrazyCTR

What is CrazyCTR?
CrazyCTR is a web-based tool for web advertisers that tweaks ads for higher CTR by applying eye-catching effects to ad images, generating tons of variations for you to test. CrazyCTR also has a browser extension that speeds up the process of collecting and preparing ad images.

What kind of tweaks are applied to my images?
We call the combination of effects CrazyCTR applies to images as tweaks. The effects are chosen to make your ad stand-out: borders with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back