The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

"RESOLVED" - "Fraudulent Traffic" - CrakRevenue did not pay me! Why? **Edited by Admin**

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydreamer

affiliate
After 3 months, I finally got my account to $105 at CrakRevenue. I been running dating offers using banners with TJ and Exoclick traffic. This is finally enough to meet the $100 threshold to make a withdraw. I request the withdraw about a week ago. Today I received an email that they closed my account and they went pay me because they "found unusual results and activity." How come they didnt point this out before I made the request? I have done nothing wrong and the traffic I been sending is legit. I use the same traffic running offers from 3 other affiliate networks and they never had any issues. I been getting paid from them for the last 10 months.

Is Crakrevenue just a fraud company?? I spent money on traffic to get these conversions and now they wont pay! Anybody else been thru this??

This is a very reputable company and well represented here.

Their explanation leads me to believe you provided fraudulent traffic, or did not follow their TOS and/or perhaps the promotional policies of the offer(s).

Can any, or all, of you from CrackRevenue explain to this person what they did. I'm sure they know, but since they claim they are innocent, let's see what they did.

CrakRevenue
mtheman86
MarketKing
doudou74
Terry Martin

Thanks, T J

This is a very reputable company and well represented here.
Their explanation leads me to believe you provided fraudulent traffic, or did not follow their TOS and/or perhaps the promotional policies of the offer(s).

Can any, or all, of you from CrackRevenue explain to this person what they did. I'm sure they know, but since they claim they are innocent, let's see what they did.

CrakRevenue
mtheman86
MarketKing
doudou74
Terry Martin

Thanks, T J

I am curious what I did wrong by running banner ads from TJ and Exoclick. I have attached the email received from them. Like I said, I use the similar ads and traffic for other networks like adcombo, clickerdealer, maxbounty, etc. Never had any issues with them. If I did, i would have corrected it. Thanks.
Screenshot_20180713-163227_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20180713-163223_Gmail.jpg

Proof would be the IPs used.
I doubt CrakRevenue would single you out to screw you out of $105 LMAO.

So when you don't have the source IPs you are basically screwed ...

I'm sorry to hear you got your account terminated at CrakRevenue. However, do know that when it happens, there's usually a good reason behind it - we simply don't close accounts on a whim.

We're definitely not a fraud company. While I can understand your frustration, I think what you should have done is talk to your Affiliate Manager about this issue or try to contact our Support team about it.

While I can't provide any further explanation right now due to being out of office, I'll make sure to keep this matter updated.

Thank you

Proof would be the IPs used.
I doubt CrakRevenue would single you out to screw you out of $105 LMAO.

So when you don't have the source IPs you are basically screwed ...

I use Voluum to track my campaigns, so I do have the source IPs. So i guess i'm not screwed?

Anyone know the easiest way to narrow down the IPs from Voluum? The campaigns I run, contains multiple offers from various networks. What is the best way to narrow down the IPs just for the Crakrevenue offers in that particular campaign?

@Graybeard

Yeah i see it too bash better than webform for long process , it's been a long time for me with bash , is your script above get ip rate from csv file

in a terminal (ssh?)
Code:
curl "https://ipinfo.io/$ip"
how many ips do you have?
do you know how to run a bash script?

If you have to look them up one-by-one on a webform it may take forever. Then you have to know the networks to determine who they are -- some will be obvious and some cryptic.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
#-vx
file=iepool.csv
for line in $(cat $file)  ; do

echo -n $line
whois $line|egrep -i  'netname:|CIDR:|inetnum:|Country:|owner:'|paste -d " "  - - -|sed -e 's/CIDR:\s*/deny /gI' -e 's/inetnum:/deny /gI' -e 's/NetName:\s*/# /gI' -e 's/ #/; #/g' -e 's/Country: //gI'>>iepool-resolvedips.csv

sleep 3

done < ${file}

loop this script and see the website for query limitations

Free Proxy / VPN / TOR / Bad IP Detection Service via API and Web Interface | IP Intelligence
15 per min 500 per day

so sleep 5 to 10 will be ok
I needed to see (know) the allowed rates in order set this up today for a AS block 'Hurricane Electric' some ips are peering and some are known VPNs and scrapers.

Code:
#!/bin/bash                                                                                                                 
#ipintel.sh                                                                                                                 

echo "Pls enter your ip:"                                                                                                   
read ip                                                                                                                     
#whois -h whois.cymru.com "$ip"                                                                                             
 #curl "https://ipinfo.io/$ip"                                                                                               
curl "http://check.getipintel.net/check.php?ip=$ip&contact=youremai@yourdomain.com&flags=b"                         
echo =a[1] is real bad!

Good luck ;)

in a terminal (ssh?)
Code:
curl "https://ipinfo.io/$ip"
how many ips do you have?
do you know how to run a bash script?

If you have to look them up one-by-one on a webform it may take forever. Then you have to know the networks to determine who they are -- some will be obvious and some cryptic.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
#-vx
file=iepool.csv
for line in $(cat $file)  ; do

echo -n $line
whois $line|egrep -i  'netname:|CIDR:|inetnum:|Country:|owner:'|paste -d " "  - - -|sed -e 's/CIDR:\s*/deny /gI' -e 's/inetnum:/deny /gI' -e 's/NetName:\s*/# /gI' -e 's/ #/; #/g' -e 's/Country: //gI'>>iepool-resolvedips.csv

sleep 3

done < ${file}

loop this script and see the website for query limitations

Free Proxy / VPN / TOR / Bad IP Detection Service via API and Web Interface | IP Intelligence
15 per min 500 per day

so sleep 5 to 10 will be ok
I needed to see (know) the allowed rates in order set this up today for a AS block 'Hurricane Electric' some ips are peering and some are known VPNs and scrapers.

Code:
#!/bin/bash                                                                                                                
#ipintel.sh                                                                                                                

echo "Pls enter your ip:"                                                                                                  
read ip                                                                                                                    
#whois -h whois.cymru.com "$ip"                                                                                            
 #curl "https://ipinfo.io/$ip"                                                                                              
curl "http://check.getipintel.net/check.php?ip=$ip&contact=youremai@yourdomain.com&flags=b"                        
echo =a[1] is real bad!

Good luck ;)
You lost me, I'm not even sure what you are trying to do.

I'm sorry to hear you got your account terminated at CrakRevenue. However, do know that when it happens, there's usually a good reason behind it - we simply don't close accounts on a whim.

We're definitely not a fraud company. While I can understand your frustration, I think what you should have done is talk to your Affiliate Manager about this issue or try to contact our Support team about it.

While I can't provide any further explanation right now due to being out of office, I'll make sure to keep this matter updated.

Thank you
Mike, are your still out of the office??

After 3 months, I finally got my account to $105 at CrakRevenue. I been running dating offers using banners with TJ and Exoclick traffic. This is finally enough to meet the $100 threshold to make a withdraw. I request the withdraw about a week ago. Today I received an email that they closed my account and they went pay me because they "found unusual results and activity." How come they didnt point this out before I made the request?

Hi Day,

The reason is because we only do fraud checks before affiliates are paid, not randomly. So when an affiliate reaches the min payout and it's time for payment, we check all accounts before processing a payment to avoid fraud, as any company would do.

We spoke to members of our team and have reviewed your account once more.

As we mentioned in the notice to you, we saw a high % of traffic coming from VPN/proxy/dedicated servers such as Digital Ocean, Amazon, Choopa, Play, etc, (and not a home Internet Service Provider) which is not allowed here at CrakRevenue, since it's most of the time fraudulent and associated with fake lead generation.

Unfortunately, we stand by our decision. We have to protect our relationships with providers.

Therefore, we consider this matter closed.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,
The CrakRevenue Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back