The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Craigslist Traffic Good for Pay Per Call?

ringpartner

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to bring a new question to the table today. I am really curious to know more about the success's or failures with Craigslist. I have a few clients who either do really well or don't do anything which is starting to make me believe that it's either a random one off that people are successful or there are people that actually know what they are doing. Some struggles I have come across so far are:

- A lot of Advertisers do not like or accept the traffic.

- Is this traffic free or can you pay as well?

- What type of demo looks on craigslist and for what vertical?

- Is Pay Per Call the only online marketing method that CL can be used for?

- Does anyone have a success or failure story on this topic?

Looking forward to hearing peoples thoughts
smile.png

- Taylor

Well, craigslist is the one of the biggest places to drive targeted traffic. A fascinating thing is you can drive quality traffic from craigslist. Normally there is various service where you can buy the craigslist ads. I use craigslist for CPA marketing. Normally I collect leads from craigslist. I haven't promoted yet any PPCall campaign yet.

Well, craigslist is the one of the biggest places to drive targeted traffic. A fascinating thing is you can drive quality traffic from craigslist. Normally there is various service where you can buy the craigslist ads. I use craigslist for CPA marketing. Normally I collect leads from craigslist. I haven't promoted yet any PPCall campaign yet.

As always thanks for the response. I guess CPA networks or buyers are ok with CL ads for CPA traffic. Seems to be quite different on the ppercall side of things. I don't know if its because the traffic is free or if they are concerned with the amount of spam on there.

It's not different from Pay Per Call . CPA networks / advertisers usually do not accept CL as a traffic source . But there are so many affiliates promoting their offers there and banking really hard .

They usually cloak/hide the traffic source and if the advertiser is making money they do not care where the traffic is coming from .

Yes Craigslist Is The Boss Place For Targeted traffic But Most Important Your Offer And Craigslist Section You Can Get Huge Traffic From Craigslist Service Section :)

As always thanks for the response. I guess CPA networks or buyers are ok with CL ads for CPA traffic. Seems to be quite different on the ppercall side of things. I don't know if its because the traffic is free or if they are concerned with the amount of spam on there.
Yup do agree with you. Craiglist has traffic but also have the spammer and I found most of the networks even CPA networks wouldn't accept the craigslist traffic due to its enormous spamming. Need to move paid traffic to get quality leads as well as keep my account safe.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The issue we are facing with CL is buyers not accepting it. I think its because of CL being free to promote on, and they can get a lot of spammy calls. At least that was the feeling I got from the buyer. Its tough because my sources can send great quality and volume but no home for the calls.

It's a real shame!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The issue we are facing with CL is buyers not accepting it. I think its because of CL being free to promote on, and they can get a lot of spammy calls. At least that was the feeling I got from the buyer. Its tough because my sources can send great quality and volume but no home for the calls.

It's a real shame!
Ya do agree with you. But this is great traffic source. What we need to do if we collect leads and send them emails for PPCall then that would be acceptable I think so. Because we don't send craigslist traffic.

Ya do agree with you. But this is great traffic source. What we need to do if we collect leads and send them emails for PPCall then that would be acceptable I think so. Because we don't send craigslist traffic.
Great idea. But I am thinking if you are explained your traffic system then there is a chance to ban your account. Because I network need leads with quality. I think you should be careful about your subject line as well as body text of you email.

banners
Back