The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Craiglist + Dating Niche

Mr. FOX

affiliate
Craigslist is one of my favourite traffic sources right now. This is the case study about Craiglist. I found very hard to post on craigslist in bulk. Need to use proxies and PVA account in order to set up bulk accounts. If you post 2 ads in 24 hours then this is very high chance to get banned from Craiglist. My ads won't show sometimes because of doing bulk.
Let's come to the vital part. Yes, I got plenty of traffic by posting on craigslist. They are highly engaged and highly converting. But you should obey the rules to CL. Best of luck.

Make sure you check with your aff manager before you run any Craigslist traffic. Most networks don't allow this type of traffic.

Make sure you check with your aff manager before you run any Craigslist traffic. Most networks don't allow this type of traffic.
I have read in various places that this is true. I agree that it would be wise to confirm with your aff manager prior to investing some cash in the method.

If I collect the leads via Craiglist ads and send them to the autoresponder then the traffic would be email traffic isn't it? So there is no harm to get maximum ROI right as well as my account would be safe. Any idea?

Craigslist is one of my favourite traffic sources right now. This is the case study about Craiglist. I found very hard to post on craigslist in bulk. Need to use proxies and PVA account in order to set up bulk accounts. If you post 2 ads in 24 hours then this is very high chance to get banned from Craiglist. My ads won't show sometimes because of doing bulk.
Let's come to the vital part. Yes, I got plenty of traffic by posting on craigslist. They are highly engaged and highly converting. But you should obey the rules to CL. Best of luck.
Thanks for your post.
Tell me please
Where i may take phone numbers US/CAN for registration in Craiglist?
I am not from USA.
I used TEXT+. But this method doesnt work.
Thank you.

But i really don't see any case study in all this thread?
Can anyone show me please!

What network do you get offers from?

We have very good experience with Craiglist traffic as well - a lot of our affiliates use it to drive traffic to various dating offers we have in our network.

We fully accept craigslist traffic and have tons of dating offers (desktop and mobile) you can work on. Go to www.addiliate.com and sign up as Publisher in order to get full access to all offers.

You will also get a 500$ sign up bonus!

Whats up Foxxx!
Feel like the two of us need to chat about what Dating/adult offers your pushing at the moment...
Revolution Force has top converting English speaking CPL SOI offers for all the top advertisers in the industry...
Willing and ready to take all the social influenced traffic you got.. !!!!
got exclusives for whatever niche you need ..

Lets catch up on skype...

Best,
Jeremy Wagshul
skype - jeremy.wagshul
www.revolutionforce.com

Good luck with Craigslist!
Together networks has lots of casual dating offers with high payouts, so hit me up, if you're interested.

MI
Back