The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPL - SOI campaign

Enrico

affiliate
Hi guys, i'm interest in CPL - SOI campaign. I found one tipical offer "win an iphone", the payment is 1€/lead. This is my 2 ideas:
- Open a FB page, buy some likes, post my "win an iphone" referral link and push it with FB ADV by selecting the right target (test,test,test). Push it of FB feed and on FB audience network, see which one campaing do it's job and scale it.
- Found a network like zeropark (redirect traffic), push the offer in pop up pop under.

Questions:
1) I understand cloacking in fundamental for avoid FB ban, where i can do the cloacking of my referral link?
2) does anyone run this kind of campaign on fb? It works? some good advice?
3) audience network on FB is an interest traffic source?
4) other network like zeropark but cheaper? (first deposit on zpark 200$)
5) In your experience redirect traffic is better than FB traffic for CPL SOI campaing?

Too many questions i know :rolleyes:

Hi guys, i'm interest in CPL - SOI campaign. I found one tipical offer "win an iphone", the payment is 1€/lead. This is my 2 ideas:
- Open a FB page, buy some likes, post my "win an iphone" referral link and push it with FB ADV by selecting the right target (test,test,test). Push it of FB feed and on FB audience network, see which one campaing do it's job and scale it.
- Found a network like zeropark (redirect traffic), push the offer in pop up pop under.

Questions:
1) I understand cloacking in fundamental for avoid FB ban, where i can do the cloacking of my referral link?
5) In your experience redirect traffic is better than FB traffic for CPL SOI campaing?

We have lot of such offers with very good payout for quality traffic

Regards
Flax2 media
Mary leight
skype- live:flax2.mary
Flax2 - Weekly Payment Network

Questions:

Hi Enrico,
I've gone through your post and You're interested for CPL SOI campaigns. I can assist you to get you those kind of campaigns.
Yeah, You can use facebook traffic according to their advertisement policy.
POP traffic wouldn't be fruitful as per expectation. Still, You can run test and according to perfomrance make it live with that traffic.

I would advise you stay away from cloaking, especially if you're new. It's not very easy.

Start out with the pops network like Zeropark that you mention.

Questions:

Hi

Thats nice to see your interest on CPL Programs

You can start Insurance lead generation program
highest payout for leads
Weekly payout
Instant approval
Free account setup
Free mentor to help you generate lead and earn money

Singup now

There are plenty of cloakers likelinkscloaking, justcloakits or you can use any tracker like keitaro where you can ban referrer, IP, city. Depends on your budget and skills actually
FB is quite expensive, so you need better offers than just 1€, ping me if you need some
Pop up pop under is cheaper, but you need to test lots of prelanders with this source. popcahs and popads min deposit are around $10, lots of networks have $50 min deposit

MI
Back