The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPI Offers ?

hamid

hey , mate
1. Is CPI Offers Are Make Me Rich Quickly Thing ?
2. Which Traffic Source Good For CPI Offer & Have
Minimum Funding ?
3. Which Country Does Well In CPI Offers ?

A facebook page that you use to promote multiple similar landing pages is best.

So with Facebook having such a high CPI would you usually always recommend lp directing to install the app?. I mean I want to get this straight.. Because most app install offers offer payout of .50-2.00 and CPI is running at 1.50-3.00 on Facebook . Is that just the reality of doing these offers through Facebook?

Sorry noob question , but I don't want to jeopardize my accounts on Facebook and I also want to maximize my profits obviously.

Hi.
1. No. There's no such thing
2. You can try pop/redirect traffic or Facebook
3. The good thing about those is that they can work in almost any country.
Is it possible to promote CPI with Facebook App Install Ads? because facebook only accept the general URL of the App that is either Google Play or iOS Play Store link, so how can i advertise an app install from maxbounty, peerfly or the rest with Facebook App Install Ads?

hey , mate
1. Is CPI Offers Are Make Me Rich Quickly Thing ?
2. Which Traffic Source Good For CPI Offer & Have
Minimum Funding ?
3. Which Country Does Well In CPI Offers ?
There are different traffic sources. For example pop/redirect networks wich popular for CPI : Plugrush, PopAds, Adcash.
Mobile web/ In-App : Buzzcity, Inmobi, Airpush, Leadbolt, Mobfox etc.

If you are new in Affiliate Marketing and have a low budget don't start from tier 1 countries (G.B.,France, Germany...)

Is it possible to promote CPI with Facebook App Install Ads? because facebook only accept the general URL of the App that is either Google Play or iOS Play Store link, so how can i advertise an app install from maxbounty, peerfly or the rest with Facebook App Install Ads?
It's possible but you have to cloak it a bit even if you run white hat.
If you're not the owner of the app you either use a landing page or cloak to promote apps in FB.

banners
Back