The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPI/CPA Incentive Offers

Leo

Hi! I'm looking for CPI (No KPI) offers and incentive CPA offers, also CPS ones but with real product or service.

NOT interested in PIN SUBMIT

Countries: UK, AU, US, CA, IT, FR, DE, ES, NO, Sweden

I have also a question:
It seems that incentive traffic losing offers day after day. Is it?
I'm developing a reward site and I'm going to spend some money on it. I can tell you I'll receive a lot of traffic, but the real question is: Is this obsolete? (It's not the classic app to earn points, just to be clear), but incentive affiliate marketing is still alive? I have a bad feelings about it.

Thanks for your suggestions and for replies! I'm really interested to read your thoughts about it.

Most of the incent CPI offers you will find on Ogads but they can let you to use their tools only, no direct promotion.

On other hand, Adgate Media and Adscend Media will let you to get their CPI offers directly.

Most of the incent CPI offers you will find on Ogads but they can let you to use their tools only, no direct promotion.

On other hand, Adgate Media and Adscend Media will let you to get their CPI offers directly.
Thank you!
I got rejected from Adgate Media, I'll try again.

But how about the future of incentive offers? What's your thoughts?

Thank you!
I got rejected from Adgate Media, I'll try again.

But how about the future of incentive offers? What's your thoughts?

Incentive offers will be around for a long time, especially mobile ones.

There are mobile game developers worldwide who monetize their apps with incent CPI offers, of course there are more advertisers interested in non-incent traffic but that is the case since beginning. :)

i have something that will interest you in UK NL and AU

sweep offers that you can run on any traffic source

drop me a line at mahmoud.h.adv

Our main speciality is incentivized offers and traffic. We work directly with 80% of our incentive advertisers ranging from surveys, sweeps, PPV to CPA, CPI, CPE, CPL, DOI/SOI, etc. We own Grabpoints.com, a GPT website/app with 3.5 million average users worldwide (main incent traffic source). If you are interested in collaborating shoot me a PM or apply at partners.kickassoffers.com and we will review your application with care!

banners
Back