• CPM

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I know it varies per platform and source but what do you guys generally prefer to choose when doing media buys?

Yea I pretty much agree you will always get a better deal when you get your CTR up then switch to CPM and get a better ROI. Also CPM for lower paying offers and CPC for higher paying offers and yea it would also depend greatly on where the media is served. highly targeted buys will demand higher rates

hi ..
I was just learning the affiliate network, can you tell me, how to promote the campaign CPL or CPC to buy traffic or get someone to sign up on the ad that I offer?
Thank you for the information

We used to work mainly with CPM, but it really depends on the type of offer you'll promote. As we are buying through CPM, our focus is the CTR, because we want the higher number of clicks (comparing with impressions) to your offer.

hi ..
I was just learning the affiliate network, can you tell me, how to promote the campaign CPL or CPC to buy traffic or get someone to sign up on the ad that I offer?

Which type of offer are you going to promote? Can you please give us more details?

I believe that when you have deal with tubes and advertisements on tube websites CPM is more appropriate as a lot of users get in and out real quickly sometimes. Users are browsing these sites for a specific purpose and they won't click any unnecessary advertisements unless are really attractive to them at that particular moment.

Which type of offer are you going to promote? Can you please give us more details?
hi ..
I join some CPA firm or affiliation, and there I found some ads or offers manifold CPC, CPL, CPI, I want to offer advertising through blogs or social media that I have, but I do not get visitors in accordance with the offer I promote, I tried buying traffic to ad types CPL and the CPC, but most of the traffic does not provide leads or clicks to my offer, I tried to buy traffic on some PPC, but I also did not get the expected results, I only get a few impressions to offer, I felt hopeless because I have a lot of money to promote the offer, but I do not get results like hope, can you tell me how to do the job,

I do also love CPC. I only pay for the targeted traffic based on keywords. I found quality traffic via CPC. Effective and most converting.

banners
Back