The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So far

Hello Everyone and all Respected Affiliatefix Administrators

My English is not so good

CPAlead did not give me my payment

4th Month ago CPAlead stop my payment and every month CPAlead issue my Payment through the next month Date but not give me

and he said we verified your traffic i wait one month but CPAlead didn't sent my payment i contact again CPAlead and give him all my traffic sources detail or snapshots he not verified and CPAlead not give me my payment and now CPAlead is not reply me

these are some screenshots my payment issue every month through the next month date

OUflWrZ.jpg

rvGXYrb.jpg

i blur my traffic resources but i give him CPAead clear screenshots
BrazzPa.jpg

Xe7yARs.jpg

if everyone help me for this issue so please help me

i really want need to my payment and i request all affiliatefix Administrators if you possible to please ask CPAlead to my issue and why he doesn't give me my payment

this is my CPAlead affiliate manager detail
Name: Justin Lamb
Email: Justin@cpalead.com

Waiting for yours reply...

Thanks To all

That sucks sorry to hear this. Keep trying to contact them!

thank you Laeti Tia ma'am for your reply

and yes ma'am i'm in trouble for CPAlead i try to contact CPAlead last month but no reply and two month ago justin said [keep it to one communication medium to avoid multiple tickets/questions on the same issue]

and yes ma'am i need your help

CPALead has been notified by us several times about not responding to members. They will be removed from the vendor listings this month if they do not return and solve the problems of our members.

I think that I read somewhere that others have been having problems with them and wondered if they went (or are going) out of business.

banners
Back