The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPALead Link Locker Tags

juzlee

Link Locker tags are easy to use especially when you are building simple landing pages for your campaigns but still there
few people who don't know how to use them or they don't know that link locker tags exist so I made a short description for these tags.

<%access_button%> - This tag is responsible for the offer button and offer list of you link locker (Required)
<%footer_tags%> - shows the footer element.
{%header_text%} - header of the link locker (Optional)
<%file_details%>- Show the file important details (Optional)
<%copyright%> - show the copyright form(Optional)
<%dmca_link%> - Shows the DMCA Compliance Policy (Optional)
<%report_link%> - Shows the report form (Optional)
<%terms_of_service_link%> - Shows the Terms and Condition of Use (Optional)

Keep in mind that these tags can be edited tru CSS but you must find first the html codes they produce when they are run tru the network's server

Thanks for posting a guide here, but my ignorant, what is link locker?
Is there any screenshot for the newbies?

Thanks for posting a guide here, but my ignorant, what is link locker?
Is there any screenshot for the newbies?

It's similar to content locking but the user is not as engaged.

Link Locking is a modest form of content locking. When using Link Locking, publishers will have the lowest threshold of entry compared to other forms of content locking. A publisher only needs to find some interesting content online that the traffic may want to access. When this is accomplished, the URL to the content would be included in the creation process of a link locker and a link locker page would be created. Compared to most other forms of content locking, this has an advantage of having the lowest threshold of entry and being the easiest to scale.

banners
Back