The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAlead has gone down,they are scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

petertran

affiliate
Hi,today I want to say one thing, perhaps CPAlead has gone down, I am currently working with Matomy , AdworkMedia, MundoMedia., Before that, I had a long period of time to work with CPAlead, all very good, payment soon, I really like them. until one day in 2013 my account is not paid anymore. I do not understand why. I made ​​$ 10k in my account. All are paid. My Traffic totally fine. I contacted them, they said I was cheating. If I cheat why they pay me before. This is absurd, they really do not want to pay $ for me. So today I want to say that CPAlead probably go down, they are scam us. I think so.
CPAlead.jpg
Thank.

Last edited:
Hi there Petertran,
I can assure you we are paying all of our affiliates who are running legitimate traffic and promotions. I will be happy to take a look at your account, if you could email me at Justin@cpalead.com with your Affiliate ID # I'll take a look for you and see what the issues are.

Best Regards,
Justin

I have not been paid. They say I cheat. Before that I create more than $ 10,000 to my account. payment has been sent. It's all a scam. They do not want to pay

Petertran,
I hope spoken to you regarding your account privately and informed you of the issues. We have no problem paying our publishers who are providing clean, legitimate traffic. Thanks for the kind words fpforum!

Guys,

If this issue has been resolved in private we could probably close the thread. What do you say?

I second that. Dealing with this publicly doesn't help anybody.

What it should show is that AffiliateFix is the ONLY place to connect everyone from the industry - everyone can CLEARLY see this is resolved and the right decision has been made thanks to this forum.

Good work guys - closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back