Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official CPAGrip [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cpagripjohn

Join the CPAGrip Revolution!​

CPAGrip is a premier incentive affiliate network offering ground breaking technology and industry leading direct and exclusive offers for publishers. If you like money, you'll like CPAGrip. Period. With 24/7 support, weekly payments and the best industry wide offers, come see what CPAGrip can do for your online business. Content unlocking, file locking and video locking will never be the same.

Attachments

• cpagrip.png
    cpagrip.png
    8 KB · Views: 2,419
By far the best content gateways in the business, split tested against CPALead and these came out on top i will use for long time now.

Hi mnnb123! Thanks for reaching out.

If you want faster payments, feel free to reach out to me on Skype or AIM @ cpagrip.john and we can discuss payment terms with you. We'll take a look at your volume and quality and assess from there. Looking forward to discussing. Thanks again!

Absolutely the best network in incentive space at the moment. They have the awesome and absolutely the best support I have ever found. John Wilson, Ryan Parkins both are amazing guys. The offers covert very well, payments always on time , fantastic tracking and super and best customization of tools make this as one of my favorite networks

Personally my favourite incentive network at the moment! Their lockers have awesome designs and it will boost your earning guarantee...I tried several incentive friendly networks and CPAGrip is perfect network for me. Just when I moved my niche to CPAGrip I understood that it is possible make a lot with content locking methods. I earned in my first day with Grip what I didn`t full time with other network.Great tools like content locker,video locker, link locker and offer wall...John is really friendly guy who will help you everytime.One more thing what I like...: Their public chat!! That is completely awesome idea and I didn`t see public publisher chat in any other networks:eek: So on this way publishers can help each other. 10 stars for this network...Sorry for detailed review but I just fell in love :D

Last edited:
They are great. I'm currently doing a test on them and noticed very well performing offers. Also their manager is even doing individual work for you if needed, perfect support

Great to help draguny -

If you haven't checked out CPAGrip lately, you're missing out! Reach out to me on Skype: cpagrip.john with questions. Thanks everyone!

Great to help draguny -

If you haven't checked out CPAGrip lately, you're missing out! Reach out to me on Skype: cpagrip.john with questions. Thanks everyone!

Guys! Don`t forget rate your favourite content locking network:) If you think CPAGrip deserve 5 stars then...:cool:
If you know what I mean. Happy New Year John and to your awesome network :D CPAGrip <3 :ninja:

Hi,
I working with CPAGrip but i have problem i dont get a views and other thinks maybe you can help to me or say some topics to get a views and leads. Or maybe you have guide to beginners?

CPAGrip is one of the best networks I've use so far.

CPAGrip Features ?!

Awesome design :cool:

mCmW5Vn (1).jpg

With CPAGrip you can customize your Download Page

L9g3f6G.png

Lots FR offers ;)

c9maDNT.jpg

Download page
14278.jpg
- Average between 0.20$ and 40$ per download.
- NET16/NET30 payments.- Support 24/7
- Widget tool - can be used on pages/websites and increase your earnings and conversions.
- Payment methods are PayPal/Wire Transfer/Payoneer.
- Refer other and earn 5% comission on all their earnings.
- Custom offers system - you can adjust the offers as you want for widgets and each mirror.

My opinion? Recommend CPAGrip, is one of the best network ever ! :ninja:

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1mcmw5vn.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1mcmw5vn.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 160
  • rsz_2l9g3f6g.png
    rsz_2l9g3f6g.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 163
  • rsz_rs5h8rq.jpg
    rsz_rs5h8rq.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited: