The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CpaGrip Question

adammiller

affiliate
Hey

This question is really gonna sound stupid, but im new to CPA Networks and online money making stuff :v

Ok, So what do i have to do now?! I created a account on CPA Grip, I got approved. Now when I click to my offers...... What I have to do?? There are many offers, how can I make money from them? When I click on them, they generate a link like this: cpagrip.com/show.php?l=7312983719id933&tracking_id=
what i have to do with that link???

Thanks!
Sorry for bad English
Regards
Adam

Do you know how affiliate marketing works?

Take a read over the wiki and study hard before you do anything - this doesn't come easy.

Thanks for the reply bro! My current blog is: Free Playstation 4 ... And then I have posted a link there of Email Summit Offer CPA,,, Now how can I get traffic towards my blog? Any method would be appreciated. (Please don't tell me paid traffic/or any method, in which i have to invest money to get traffic towards my blog) Thanks!

So you are in the best content locking network at the moment,CPAGrip. I guess you are not great with SEO as I see your Blogger isn`t looking trusworthy for potential visitors. Try with content locking...you can fully customize your content locker on CPAGrip+ their lockers are already awesome.
Video locker & Link/File Locker...
Youtube is great traffic source because you are able to get traffic in short period. Research for some popular niches at the moment,see what is hot and create video about that. Upload to youtube with targeting your main keyword in title,description(multiple times),tags and there is a good chance that it will rank good not just on youtube but on Google also.

Look this http://darster-affiliatefix.blogspot.com/
I just created this under 3 minutes...add on click gateway on blog and done!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply bro (Darster) ! I tried uploading a couple of videos on youtube and used autoliker/viewer on it.. And I posted my survey link in description however I havent earned a $ since I joined online money making stuff :( .. My video link: youtube.com/watch?v=AHMf1E-LFts

Hi,
I working with CPAGrip but i have problem i dont get a views and other thinks maybe you can help to me or say some topics to get a views and leads.

Hey guys! Try to use "search" here on the forum or I have one more good idea....Try to use this site google.com... awesome site believe me!
Just type anything in that site called google and you will find answer for your question.
If you are doing nothing of course you cannot see any traffic. At least learn about free way to drive traffic...

This could be extremely helpful >>> Let me google that for you
And this http://www.affiliatefix.com/guides-case-studies-tutorials/

TAKE ACTION!

Last edited:
Hey

This question is really gonna sound stupid, but im new to CPA Networks and online money making stuff :v

Ok, So what do i have to do now?! I created a account on CPA Grip, I got approved. Now when I click to my offers...... What I have to do?? There are many offers, how can I make money from them? When I click on them, they generate a link like this: cpagrip.com/show.php?l=7312983719id933&tracking_id=
what i have to do with that link???

Thanks!
Sorry for bad English
Regards
Adam
i think you should understand well what you will promote after that build your promoting startegy

I have 30 unique click without any lead
You get paid for each verified lead.
30 unique --How? maybe click 31 will be a lead maybe click 54. There is no rule or trend went the numbers are so small.

What I mean is that click 5 may have made a lead and numbers 45 and 52 might be a lead. Things would even out some when you get to 500-1000 unique clicks -- there might be 30 to 50 leads. This really depends on your traffic and what you are presenting in your funnel.

Well that link its the link that you will use in your promotions and the cpa company can track the lead from you but of course you need to shorten it and not to use that long ugly link .Regarding promotion i think you should watch on youtube on how to promote

MI
Back