The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[cpafix - free 'six' part guide/gift] no cost, signups or optins!!!!!!

DavidHall

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Ladies and Gentlemen, I spent several months writing content and building a series of very EXTENSIVE guides aimed at helping affiliates. The original plan was to sell this series for a reasonable price point of $25, I had affiliates ready to start pumping it out to their lists and I anticipated making a nice amount of money from the project, until I changed my mind and wanted to give it away to affiliates who deserved it. I then got introduced to CPAFIX by K and then quickly identified a community of deserving affiliates.

I would like to offer all CPAFIX members a special opportunity to get hold of these "professionally" designed guides with over 45,000 words that took over 2 months of "spare" time to complete. I do not wish to sell this guide and become another "guru", I feel beginners should pay what they feel they can afford - if that means a couple of $ then that is exactly how much they should pay, not $25+. With that said I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, GO DONATE IT TO CHARITY INSTEAD:

HOW TO GET THE GUIDES:

Download links below (FREE) <Just be sure to SHARE this CPAFIX post on your Facebook or Twitter>

Part 1 – Introduction to Monetisation - Download here from MediaFire
Part 2– Traffic and Optimisation - Download here from MediaFire
Part 3 – Introduction to Affiliate Marketing - Download here from MediaFire
Part 4 – Running Affiliate Campaigns - Download here from MediaFire
Part 5 – Design and Outsourcing - Download here from MediaFire
Part 6 – Thinking like a super affiliate - Download here from MediaFire

MUCH LOVE

David

Re: [cpafix - free 'six' part guide/gift] no cost, signups or optins!!

GET THIS NOW.........great content...not quite the newbie 411 but its good ;) ha just playing...thanks David again!

GET THIS NOW.........great content...not quite the newbie 411 but its good ;) ha just playing...thanks David again!

Thanks K - it's going to a good home ;)

RELEASING PART 7 SHORTLY! < Containing money making ideas!

Wow. Awesome generosity David. Just downloaded the guides and intend to have a good read through them, every little helps. I like to think I'm the generous type myself who likes to 'give back', so I look forward to the day when I know enough and am successful enough in this 'game' to be as generous as yourself and K have been with your free guides. Thanks again!

Great contribution, thanks David

Thanks for taking the time to put this together.... very generous!

I am new to this forum.....and have just downloaded all of them...seems to be really helpful...thanks

My first post on this forum & it's a pleasure to say thanks to David for supplying his free guides. I look forward to reading these tonight.

looks pretty useful. thanks and props for not doing much list builders u know

That is really good of you to do that. It is refreshing that not everyone is solely motivated by money. Cheers!

banners
Back