The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPAFix.com snaps up Luke as the new PPC/PPV mod!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Who beter to have heading up the PPC/PPV section than the most popular affiliate manager going. Welcome Luke!

Luke will be heading up the PPC/PPV section along with new topics and some nice guides i hope :)

Welcome Aboard Luke, I look forward to your knowledge and expertise. This is a wonderful community to be a part of with many memorable moments to come. Cheers...

Congratz Luke! I've just recently found out about your blog and already love it,i have subscribed too.And now sice you are the PPC mod you can help me out cause im thinking on launching a 7search campaign after reading your 7search posts on you blog :)

Congratz Luke! I've just recently found out about your blog and already love it,i have subscribed too.And now sice you are the PPC mod you can help me out cause im thinking on launching a 7search campaign after reading your 7search posts on you blog :)

Absolutely. Getting your campaign setup is pretty well outlined, but once it's up hit me up and let me know if you have any questions :)

MI
Back