The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Offers - Which ones

apalm

affiliate
Hi guys, does anyone know which is better to promote starting out?

Should I go for offer offers that pay low lead like $2-15 or should I go for high paying offers like $30 and higher? Which works out based on your experience?

Started out with low lead offers, i think will need more clicks to rack up high earnings for them or focus on high offers and don't need that many clicks? Any tips?

Last edited:
Update: I decided to go with high paying offers, already made small amount with low lead offers so now trying to make the earnings for high payout offers!

As a rule, it's normally harder to convert higher payout offers. Smaller payout ones let you start with a smaller budget, get more data for optimization faster and for less $, and then if the traffic volume is there you can always bank well by sending more traffic as opposed to benefiting from higher margins.

As a rule, it's normally harder to convert higher payout offers. Smaller payout ones let you start with a smaller budget, get more data for optimization faster and for less $, and then if the traffic volume is there you can always bank well by sending more traffic as opposed to benefiting from higher margins.

interesting, never look at it that way with smaller payouts, I will have to go back and try this since a smaller budget is helpful to start out. Thanks

banners
Back