The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA & Mobile Marketing Affiliate

Lee Gantz

affiliate
Hi Everyone - Just wanted to briefly say how pleasantly surprised I am to find this site while searching for some help with a campaign. I have been spending this past year sending out some mobile and CPA campaigns, am signed up with several networks including Hasoffers and MaxBounty, but realize that I need some help to get to the next level. I look forward to being a member and participating in the forum with all of you. (Lee Gantz)

Hi Everyone

Hello @Lee Gantz , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

Just wanted to briefly say how pleasantly surprised I am to find this site while searching for some help with a campaign. I have been spending this past year sending out some mobile and CPA campaigns, am signed up with several networks including Hasoffers and MaxBounty, but realize that I need some help to get to the next level. I look forward to being a member and participating in the forum with all of you. (Lee Gantz)

Mobile is huge and I am certain you can find an abundance of great info here to get you where you want to be.

Be sure to get a follow along going in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back